Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy for any subject (I am motivational and I got a good sense of humour)

uncommon_name911

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi, my name is Dan, I recently finished the high school, I am currently studying Data science, AI, business, marketing, electronic engineering, filmmaking, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, and other subjects.

I have a good sense of humour, I'm very optimistic, and I like motivating others. I have a lot of hobbies too, so it won't be boring and awkward to study with me.

Because the virus, I have to study in home, and I feel it will be awesome to study and work with other people virtually, so let me know if you want to study and work together online.

aleyna_k

Study Buddy
Hi, my name is Aleyna, I'm student of Biomedical engineering(2 grade) and I am interested movies, books, learning new languages and electronic engineering.

I am an extrovert person and I love talking (I mean abaout any subject). I can't online everytime because of my classes but I'll try my best :').
I'm motivated and compatible person.

So if you want to study with mewe can study together.

Abby Azhari

Hi , my name is Aby, im at my final year at highshool, now im try to study for university entrance need some people to help me keep study because i miss the feelings study with my bestie at school but she is already got accepted in a university

uncommon_name911

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi, my name is Aleyna, I'm student of Biomedical engineering(2 grade) and I am interested movies, books, learning new languages and electronic engineering.

I am an extrovert person and I love talking (I mean abaout any subject). I can't online everytime because of my classes but I'll try my best :').
I'm motivated and compatible person.

So if you want to study with mewe can study together.
Hi Aleyna, that all sound great, I am interested in similar things too. I definitely want to study with you. Are you studying right now? I can send you the study room link.

uncommon_name911

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi , my name is Aby, im at my final year at highshool, now im try to study for university entrance need some people to help me keep study because i miss the feelings study with my bestie at school but she is already got accepted in a university
Hi, I also just finished High School finals, I also miss the time study with ppl in school. what time in the day do you normally study?

MercurvYY

I am a student who is dying = I'm stuDYING
Study Buddy
Hi my name is Tron and I am in my first year of being a psychology major, and i would love to study with you :) if that's alright.

Jane Oldham

Accountability buddy desperately needed!
Study Buddy
Hi there, Dan

Although I'm not a student right now, I'm up for a dedicated schedule for accountability - up to 6 days per week. (probably not with the same people!!!) Also I'm actually much older and writing & researching for a business startup, but it's essentially the same thing! The only issue I can see is that I'm in Sydney UTC+10, but that could be a good thing depending on where you are.

Cheers, jane

Sharinena

Study Buddy
Hi, my name is Dan, I recently finished the high school, I am currently studying Data science, AI, business, marketing, electronic engineering, filmmaking, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, and other subjects.

I have a good sense of humour, I'm very optimistic, and I like motivating others. I have a lot of hobbies too, so it won't be boring and awkward to study with me.

Because the virus, I have to study in home, and I feel it will be awesome to study and work with other people virtually, so let me know if you want to study and work together online.
Hi Dan, How are you, did you find a study buddy?