Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy (8-10 hrs) on a daily basis

Hello, everyone :) I'm new here, and I'm currently preparing for the Chartered Accountancy Final level exams. Looking for a Study Buddy of any major. Long, rigorous hrs of study (8-10). GMT +5:30 . We can motivate and hold each other accountable, study through google meet. Hit me up if you're interested!!

Prashurya Goswami

Nov 2024 CA finals
Study Buddy
Hello, everyone :) I'm new here, and I'm currently preparing for the Chartered Accountancy Final level exams. Looking for a Study Buddy of any major. Long, rigorous hrs of study (8-10). GMT +5:30 . We can motivate and hold each other accountable, study through google meet. Hit me up if you're interested!!
Hey sanjana. Im a ca intermediate student. We have a regular meet if you give me your email id i can add you to tha group and you can join anytime.

Calodemon

Ankita here, My CA final exam is in November 2022, want a study partner who has done similar progress of subjects, so we can help each other. PM if interested.

Last edited by a moderator: