Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Swamp Witch

Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hey there, I'm new and not sure how to post my own message here
... only respond. I've confirmed my email. What am I missing ?

Swamp Witch

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Ok, apparently that's the right approach. Oops :)

Hello, my name is The Swamp Witch. I am a pgy4 psychiatric resident who needs a study partner over zoom while I prep for usmle step 3. I have failed twice but no other issues with past usmle exams.

Someone in medicine would be helpful. Just so we're talking about the same things. Does not need to be in psych, would prefer someone in IM,FAMILY,OBGYN just to help out in my weak areas.

Time: 5 to 7 or 8 pm Monday , weds,weds, Friday. Some weekends, 1 to 8 hrs. Or multiple people on different days.

Thanks . This is my first time on a site like this. I need some outside accountability with someone who will call me out if I talk too much !

Thank you for your time.

The Swamp Witch

D

Deleted member 61013

Hello All, I am here to study together in IT courses. Only purpose being with partner(s) it helps to motivate and keep track of progress. Thanks.

Sebastian-Tamayo

Study Buddy
Hi! My name is Sebastian. I speak Spanish, English and German. I currently doing a Quereinstieg in It and trying trying my bacherlor in the Fernuniversität in Hagen. I live in Munich but Im moving to Hamburg next year. I would be happy to find a learngroup for Algebra, Analisys and many other subjects relating It and Informatics. If u want to practice English, German or Spanish while Helping each other I can help You to!

Jhonny

Study Buddy
Hi everybody! My nickname is Jhonny and I'm an economics and management student from Italy, I'm currently studying to take the last exams in order to graduate but I've been quite struggling studying at home by myself so I needed that extra motivation. Feel free to contact me to study together and why not to have a break as well.

See you soon!

D

Deleted member 61028

Hello everyone, my name is max and I'm studying for the Dutch Mathematics B exam. I would like a study buddy to work with, stay motivated and talk about the maths. I am a bit of a recluse so, to change that I'd like interact with as many of you as possible!

D

Deleted member 61039

Hello everyone. I’m a PhD student in British and American literature and I am looking for a study buddy so that we can support each other in the process of writing up our dissertations.

Anmol_singh

Hi, I Am Anmol Singh Lulla, I Am From INDIA, I Am Pursuing Corporate Secretary Course, I Am Looking For A Study Partner. I joined MOOCLAB to find a study partner who will help me study and motivate me to study

Jeswills

Study Buddy

Hello everyone, my name is Jeswills Eleke, I am a people and business development expert with certifications in Psychology, Research, Corporate Innovations, Training and others. I am an inventor with patent and I love learning for innovative and inventive development

anuragmalik

Study Buddy
Hello, I am Anurag Malik from India and I have a bachelor's degree in Physics. However, I have decided to pursue a master's degree in Mathematics. Therefore, I have taken it upon myself to self-study all the maths taught in a bachelor's degree. Since I'm research-oriented, it sometimes gets a little challenging to do it myself. So, I am looking for a study partner who also wants to study the same but instead of just cracking exams, wants to study for the sake of studying.

NEET aspirant India

Hello! I'm a NEET UG 2023 aspirant from India. I am looking for someone with similar goals to study with. We could help keep each other focused and consistent (something which I really struggle with) and help each other out with doubts. Hoping to meet you soon, future study buddy! :)

CatB0xers

Nursing informatics graduate student
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi :) I'm Cat. I am 26yo from the US. I am studying data analytics, IT, and computer programming with a focus on health application.
In my free time I like to make art, play video games, exercise, and hang out with my dog, Potato!
I'm working to build better study habits and have a goal to study Monday-Friday for 1-2 hours. Feel free to reach out or say hi! I use Discord for communications.

Uditi krishna

hello y'all,

I'm Uditi, I hope this website enables a pleasant learning experience. I would like to have a good laugh as I study and learn concepts that I'm concerned with in greater detail. I'm serious about my academics and would love to get to know many people's thought processes, techniques, etc so i get better each day basically via Vygotsky's ZPD and also, let it be a little casual buddy conversation/friendship with my peers (little like omegle where we could skip eachother if something doesn't work for us)...kinda stick to those who appeal to me a bit...yeah, you get the idea.

Damn, that was long. so yeah, that's what I'm looking for and my interests include - #UPSC Preperation, # bsc Psychologymajor and social studies minor so courses related to that. International relations, General knowledge- sports, music, geography, , env...anything and everything - Static and current (yes please !), I'm learning written Tamizh as well, so that. Medium of communication : English (hindi, tamil and bengali is also fine. French- a task, but manageable).

Also, Ps: I'm doing liberal arts.

lindaa_girlvenu

Study Buddy
Hi, I'm looking for a study buddy to join an online timer (probably cuckoo) and do works together; no discussions, no mic, no cam sessions.
If you need somebody just to be there studying on the other side of the screen while you're studying too, if you feel guilty of doing something else instead of studying while the other one is studying, if you need to focus on the work for a long time without getting distracted by the notifications or Spotify, hey I'm talking to you. We should study together.
I'm 18 yo studying math, physics and ICT for A/Ls. (well the subject you do doesn't matter at all because I do not talk)

Chuchu0221

Hi everyone, I'm an Industrial Engineering student in the Philippines, and I'm here at Mooclab to enhance my communication skills and to acquire and share some knowledge with others. If you're looking for a study buddy that you can talk to and discuss some matters, I'm here!.

deboo

Hi, I'm Deborah a first year student in Economics managements and minor Computer science in France. I can speak french and english and I really want to achieve my goals and find a study buddy that is serious and have someone to talk to. We could motivate each other, make goals, check up on each other and discuss so that we don't give up.

SmartyNerds004

Study Buddy
Hello everyone!!
My name is Lissa majoring in Biochemistry & minoring in Computer Science
I can speak both English & Spanish, learning French & Mandarin right now.
Let me know if you'd like to study together or have recommendations on study groups. :)