Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

maiderqy

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood..."
Study Buddy
Hello everyone. I am Mai from Vietnam. I am a medical student now, in final year. So happy to join Mooclab Club. Hope that I can study more, improve more and meet nice people. Thank you.

D

Deleted member 62099

Hello friends,my name is muzafar Ahmad from India.i am a student of science and mathematics presently studying also . Besides my own studies I have a keen interest in helping other students by sharing with them my important textbooks,notes and other details.

Dieyna

Spanish study buddy _ Beginner
Study Buddy
Hi everyone, native French speaker and fluent in English, I am looking for a study buddy - beginner level in Spanish to regularly practice together. If anyone interested or has any study tips, please let me know. Thank you
Time Zone: Pacific Time

nada20

Hello everybody

I am nada , Egyptian nursing student.

I really wasting my Time to much nowadays,not studying just chilling and scrolling in social media and I really want this end so I am looking for a productive study buddy to encourage each other .. no video calls just texting..if u are interested just send me a message.

Gabrielhisown

Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello everyone, I am Gabrielhisown from Nigeria studying electrical/electronics engineering@university of Benin. Pease I need people who can moltive to study or maybe we should just have sometimes to study together.

Anele

Study Buddy
Hi! My name is Elena and I’m a spanish 19 year old student. I’m studying a double degree on Spanish Philology and Translation. I would love to find a study buddy to help me stay motivated and to improve my English. I wouldn’t mind if you are studying a completely different thing as long as we can study together and help each other out :)

atella

Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hey...i am an English literature student currently doing my bachelor degree...looking for study buddy who can help me with my studies...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 62238

Hello everyone, I'm Nino and I'm in my second year in college.. I need a study mate even we are studying the same thing.. just to be with someone while I'm studying.. I failed my exams last year and this is my second try I can't study.. every time I study alone I Panic and stop immediately.. maybe a Mate will help.. not sure.. hopefully i'll find one here. Thx

Shevek

acclerated BS nursing prog - grad 6/23
Study Buddy
Hi,
I am a USA BS in nursing student. I have two more semesters to go but they are 8 week accelerated semesters. I am looking for a study buddy specifically to ask practice questions to me and vice versa. I am also studying for the NCLEX. I only speak English. I have done well in most of the program and can be a support for earlier semesters (for example, you ask me questions abut MedSurg and I ask you practice questions from fundamentals)

Mansi67

Hi, I am Mansi from India. I am learning Data Science. There's been a lot of procrastination for a while now, looking for a study buddy just to get back on track.

maxter

Study Buddy
Hi everyone! I'm Max, musician and IT-geek. I live currently in Bulgaria. My native language is Russian. Education - master degree in History and Ethnology, long time ago. I have registered here to find a person/group to chat with to improve my degraded spoken English. I have taken couple of tests, looks like I'm a C2, but when I try to speak it looks like I'm stuck somewhere between C1 and C2. Interests: music, IT, history, popular science, fantasy movies, British movies, in fact any topic you like.

Shirii

Hayyyyyy,
So I am trying to find a study buddy to motivate my self to get the top of the class.I really want to be a surgeon but I need the right surroundings (people) which is kn my area not common.I am 16 years old and I am in a German highschool.My focus lies obviously in English,French and maths.

zmahsyari

Data Scientist
Study Buddy
Hi! Please call me Zumar. I am a master's degree student of statistics from Indonesia with experience in Data Analyst and Data Scientist

Hi, I'm Sunil Kumar, I studied Computer Science and am currently a QA Engineer. My interests are learning & trying out new technologies & frameworks. I always love to work. I'm so excited about making a study buddy and looking forward to making more friends.
Good luck everyone ! . . .

Like Quote Reply

ÆLENA

hi everyone, I'm Elena ,16 y/o from India. I'm looking for a study partner for my medical exams preparation especially someone who's really good at physics and chemistry and knows the basics well. I get distracted very easily. I wasted my 1st year procastinating so i wanna be productive during my second year. i need a female studious study buddy who's around my age and is really into physics and chemistry.