Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

genscience

LET_Gen_Science
Study Buddy
Hello everyone! I'm Sherlette from Philippines a shy type one an average learner willing to improve more on my specification and expand my knowledge. However as I observed its really hard to discipline myself in terms of studying I get easily distracted. I realized that I need someone to be a study partner which has same goal of mine for my review and upcoming exam. A buddy that might help and be my friend.

genscience

LET_Gen_Science
Study Buddy
Hello everyone! I'm Sherlette from Philippines a shy type one an average learner willing to improve more on my specification and expand my knowledge. However as I observed its really hard to discipline myself in terms of studying I get easily distracted. I realized that I need someone to be a study partner which has same goal of mine for my review and upcoming exam. A buddy that might help and be my friend.
Specific subject is Science and professional education for LET review

Ginni Hasani

Hello everyone!!! This is Ginni. I am a CA student and I’m here to find a study buddy/buddies to study together because I get distracted very easily and sometimes I don’t even study whole day , so I need a motivation to study. So finding some extra support at my desk.

D

Deleted member 7874

Hey I'm a med student and need someone to keep in check with. Have my fourth year exams coming on December 3rd. I'm also planning to give step before the end of next year.

D

Deleted member 59985

hey everyone. i'm n. i'm studying science particularly physics, chemistry, botany and zoology. i'm in high school. i'm looking for someone who can study with so i can finally stop procrastinating and be like rory gilmore.

theonelijah

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hey all!
I'm Elijah, been having a little trouble with consistency around learning and practising animation, and was hoping to find a study buddy (or a "practice buddy", lol). I'd also start studying for a GRE in a few months, and was hoping for some company on that journey as well.

Anjaly

Study Buddy

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.

Hi I'm a medical graduate from India, preparing for Usmle, I would like to find a study partner to motivate me with my studies!

samya

Study Buddy

• If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate in this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi! I am Samya
I procrastinate a lot and hence I'm here at Mooc Lab. Hope I am able to find a study partner
peace :)

a_confused_aspirant

UPSC aspirant
Study Buddy
Hii. My name is Saru. I have a bachelor's degree in history subject. I am currently preparing for the UPSC exams. Preparing for such exams on your own is in itself a challenge..although it's our journey to reach our goal, having a partner/buddy along the journey makes it more enjoyable... Hence, I need a partner who is willing to join me in my journey from the very first station and reach the destination together ... Anyone interested can me.

Last edited by a moderator:

NEET aspirant India

Hi! I'm Dee from India. I'm 19 years old and a 2nd year dropper (for people who don't know, I graduated high school a year ago and I am taking another year after that to prepare for college entrance). I am a NEET aspirant. I am looking for someone preferably with the same goal and someone who struggles with procrastination and work better under pressure and with people around. Hope to meet you soon, future study buddy! :D

amelie16

Pyschology student
Hello everyone!
I need a study buddy for motivating me and holding me accountable. I'd like to have someone to whom I'll chat every day so I'll won't forget to study. I study psychology and I'm in my second year of uni/college. Message me if you'd like to be my study buddy :)
P.S. I'm from eastern Europe.