Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

D

Deleted member 30761

Hi , i am searching for a study buddy in cybersec! I study around 17:00-02:00 in UTC +4 so let me know if our schedule is compatible! I am atm trying otu the basics through udemy courses so, if thats okay with you hit me up!

With much love,
Mofu

D

Deleted member 24616

Hello Hello
I'm studying for NEET ug 23
looking for a group to study together daily on google meet skype etc
Anyone interested ping me up here or on telegram, insta - @maanu_125

ClassyGirl3

Hello, My name is Ayve. I am breaking into tech learning currently using and learning Excel and Tableau for a work project. I desire to join this MOOCLab platform to study with others where we can work/study together for social support. I work from home and having focused friendly study groups of people who are very knowledgeable in the Excel and Tableau platforms, as well as other platforms like SQL and Python who don't mind answering questions would be great and ideal. If you're interested, message me! Looking forward to making connections!

Irinaa

大家好!
Many years i hope to find a partner for studying some random things that i’m passionate about. I’m keen on languages, arts and science. I’m 24 and a have a bachelor degree in business and political journalism.

Currently my goal is to study Chinese in a decent level to speak with my friends.
I’d be happy to help with russian language, design and art history.

I have a 260 days streak in Duolingo but i feel i need to come back to my books and be more seriously

I’m up to some online study sessions, motivational talks and any other communication that will help us both to keep focus. I also don’t mind to become a part of a group or to create our own!

Good luck to everyone!

my TG: @qelokx

Khyatijparekh

Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi I am Khyati. I joined this platform so i could find people to study data science with as I have difficulty studying by myself. I am preparing for DS interviews and would like to study leetcode/sql/statistics/machine learning. I have a background in data science so I hope to help as well!

tino

Let's study together?
Study Buddy
Hello,
My name is Tino. I am a student studying actuarial science in Iowa. I am having trouble concentrating on my studying and chronically get distracted online when trying to focus. I thought instead of finding an online community that would help me shift my focus to being more productive. I have an actuarial exam coming up soon and I am looking for a study buddy or community. I have a lot to cover and I would really like to pass. Who else is ready for some intense study sessions? :)

Mitali18

Hey everyone
My name is Mitali.I am pursuing masters in Biotechnology.I am also preparing for Csir Net Life Sciences.Looking for a study buddy with whom I can share my knowledge and doubts and can motivate each other to study hard.

Vionna

Hey Everyone

I'm studying for a BSc Hon Degree currently working on my thesis. I really would appreciate a study partner/pal/friend to work alongside. For moral support and keep each other going. I am in the U.K time zone. Or f you based anywhere in Europe that's ok too :) I often work late. Hope to hear from you. Vionna :)

Leonie_naw

Hello,

my name is Leonie and I´m looking for some study buddies and a good time while studying. Currently I´m focusing on my bachelor in PPE, besides some topics in history, philosophy and literature.

Lada

Hello everybody! My name is Lada, i'm 35 . I'm a doctor in Russia. It's very hard time here. So I make decisions to exam by USMLE. I 'd like to become a doctor in USA.

Pokediction

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Name: Aarav
Language(s) you speak: English, Hindi
Education level: High School Student
Time zone: GMT+5:30
Average days/week you study: every day
Average hours/day you study: 3-4 hours
I usually study from 3 pm-4 pm and 7:00 pm to 10:30 pm (GMT + 5:30)
What intervals do you usually use when studying? Choose from:
50-10 or maybe no break

How would you like to study together and keep each other accountable?
1. By sharing our cams.
2. Via voice chat every now and then.

Why are you seeking a study buddy?
i. I study better in the presence of others.
ii. So that both of us can hold each other accountable.

What would you like to achieve in the long term by having a study buddy?
A more consistent study schedule, getting more work done.

How long (in the long term) are you planning to study with your study partner?
Till my college graduation (8-9 years)

RaptorGaming

Hi! I'm Raptor, I am super bad at math. i need lots of help with it and so i came here. im in 4th grade btw and i love gaming. you can find me via Minecraft. Ps i have adhd

kur0mi

Study Buddy
Hello I’m Ivy and I currently study long distance for a bachelors degree in computing & IT and design. I live in switzerland and would love a IRL friend and study buddy or maybe even a group so I can focus on studying better.
I really enjoy fashion and video gaming. I also love to read and to go out and have fun!

sids87

Hi,

I am an Mbbs graduate living in Gurgaon. I need a study partner because i find it hard to study alone. I am currently doing a certificate course in Diabetes management, so for me personally that will be a focus point. But i am also willing to study other subjects with you. Pls message me if you are interested.