Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Ahamed

Group Manager
Study Buddy
I am a zoology student
I have strict time discipline and like to study in morning than in night.
i lack motivation so i would like to find a study buddy who can hold me accountable i am also make u accountable.
And make to do list or plan..

We study smart and hard

Acheive our goal buddy
i prefer studying on zoom or google meet with cameras on

What is the study method I use when I study with someone ?

- First, before begining our study schedule, we can begin with sharing our current day goals.

- Second, before each sessions, we can set a task to do and at the end of the sessions, we can tell each other how much we did.

- Third, during the study session, we open our cams (face cam or desk cam) or not and close our microphone. (we can sharescreen in addition to the cam if needed).

- Forth, during break we have two options : Either we can have a common talk to know each other better or we can share what we have learned during the last session. (of courses we can also use breaks for other purposes such as going to make coffee, etc)

This my plan from this year. Free to dm
Ahamed telegram id

SallySMZ

SallySMZ
Study Buddy
Hi everyone!
My name is Salwa. I am a doctor. Looking for a study partner to help motivate me to write essays. I am preparing for the IELTS exam.
I am passionate about helping people. So I can help with learning Arabic or any of the basic medical sciences.

aalto

Self-learning Data Science girl
Study Buddy
Hello people!

I am a beginner data analyst, I know enough of Python, statistics, Excel and Tableau, and I am looking for some PhD or master students or any kind of researchers. I offer a help with statistical processing of the data for the research. Visualizations, looking for patterns / trends in data, maybe performing ML models like simple linear or multiple linear regression, k-neighbours, clasterisation, etc. So if you're a PhD student in any field (I would be extremely thrilled to analyse medical data, but any kind will do!) and need a pair of spare hands to work out some data (please, no more than 1mln rows, I'm not that professional on SQL yet!) and you don't mind maybe mentioning me on your paper, then please step by and drop me a line!

kindly yours

Shikhar19

Study Buddy
Hi, I am Shikhar and I am doing Bachelor in Technology from Punjab ENgineering college, India. My major is Mechanical Engineering but I am passionate about software engineering mainly the problem-solving that comes with it. I have started data structures and algorithms recently. I want to learn web development, machine learning, and AR/VR technology. I love discussing problems with people and studying alongside them.

aepor

Hi everyone!

My name is Aepor. I am a maths and phisics teacher from Italy, Looking for a study partner to help motivate me to do my job as better as possible.
I am passionate about helping people, as you can see. So I can help you in studying maths or phisics.

Je parle aussi francais, donc si quelqu'un veut parler avec moi, je serai content de lui repondre.

Laril3y

Learning Python/SQL
Study Buddy
Heyyyy!
I am Learning Python/SQL and I am looking for a study buddy.
if you are learning too, even better, if not no worries, I would just love an accountability partner.

I literally have no self control and have been procrastinating for months now .

I am 24 so I prefer those around my age x

Let me know

gulred

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi, my name is Gulya,

have graduated from WSU in 2022 with a bachelors in statistics. Wishing to get a job as an actuary. Need to pass the P and FM exam. Studied for both exams so far but want to take the Probability exam first. Not sure if im ready to take it or not. Currently practicing on getting to solve each problem in 6 minutes or less. Hoping having a study buddy or joining a study group would motivate me to solve the problems faster.

lesley fields

Mathematics
Study Buddy
Hello all. I am a high school Math teacher. Currently pursuing my 2nd Master in Math. I just need a SERIOUS study buddy for evenings. My timeline is UTC-5. Again I'm only here to study.

Last edited:

Safiyyah

Study Buddy
Hi guys,
I'm Safiyyah, looking for a study buddy (or group) with any subject. Just need a partner studying and motivating along side me. Only girls pwease!
my timeline is UTC+5.30. Hit me up if you think we can be buddies! Again only girls :)

savanisme

Study Buddy
Hi! I'm Lyn, an undergraduate law student. I'm looking for a study buddy from any majors, but preferably ones with a flexible studying hour. Hopefully, one that is discipline enough to keep each other accountable, but chill enough to spend some time chatting our stress away. If you're interested, hit me up and we can arrange the agenda ^_~

Last edited:

liza_bn

Hi, I'm Liza, 21 years old, I'm looking for a study partner for learning Golang. Not that good at English, better Russian, but I hope it doesn't matter.
I think it's better to learn language with someone) I know it at a certain level, but too bad for writing backend. Hope, someone on this planetwant to learn it with me)

veenasredkar

Hello! I'm Veena. I'm going into 11th grade and it would be great if I could find a study partner for AP Mandarin, AP Literature, AP Statistics, AP U.S. History or AP Chemistry! I would prefer someone who can study regularly for long hours- we can negotiate timings. Thank you!