Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

MarieWasabi

Hello, I'm Marie and I am a Grade 12 STEM student I enjoy math and science than ever before but i think i like a companion so I'd know if I'm at the right track and also because it's so much fun having someone to study with. I am planning on entering a medical professionals since i have a found love of science,medicine and an obscure amount of curiosity. I also like art that goes well with science and I am looking forward to studying with a friend.
PS. Im currently studying physics and chem

Lakshmi Mechery

Hello, I am Lakshmi Mechery,
A fashion design graduate. I am currently preparing for aptitude exams! I haven't been able to concentrate due to distractions and am looking for someone to study for about 8-10 hours a day. If interested please hmu :)

potchie

Study Buddy
Hi, Im Potchie. Im currently an 11th grade STEM student in the Philippines. Im looking for a study buddy since it helps me focus and lessen my distraction >< Whether you are a filipino or not, it doesn't matter as long as you're okay with me. Although im a quiet person, I'll do my best to interact if that's what you prefer ^^ Bestluck and Godbless us all!<3

jullyhigh

Hi everyone! I'm jullyhigh and I'm finishing my BA in Latin American Studies in Germany. Before that, I used to study Social Sciences (Sociology + Anthropology + Political Sciences) in Brazil, but didn't finish it. I'll start a new study to become a teacher and I'm really excited about that! My subjects are Mathematics and Spanish and I'm taking classes before the new Bachelor starts.
For the last months I have been in a Discord server that functions like a virtual library. We are almost only Brazilians and not so many, and lately there haven't been anyone around.. So a very dear friend suggested me MoocLab!
Hope to find a (or maybe some?) nice study group :)

D

Deleted member 44597

I'm a fourth year MBBS student from Pakistan. My language preferences are Urdu and English.

rashika

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
AM pursuing bba..finding someone who is preparing for cat22

karley

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
hi! im karley and honestly i have no clue if im doing this right like at all. im studying a lot of things at the moment like literature journalism music mathematics psychology foods and nutrition computer science and coding as well as languages.o_O im in HS and i dont mind if you are taking any different courses it would be fun to learn about what your studying. i guess i plan to use this professionally and personally in a way. dm me if you wanna talk i guess again im sorry i dont know how to use this.

Jas 09

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hello everyone..I'm Jasia,,Currently i'm preparing for IELTS.. My goal is to study in Europe..Though it's easy to say,,it's hard as much.That's why i'm here to look for a partner to study together..I believe that if you are studying in a group,,you push yourself more to be better.Which is why i'm looking for someone who is in the same position as me..If you are interested,,dm me..

Robbinandhenry

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi! I am Anne, a licensed doctor from southeast asia who plans to take USMLE. Anyone here, who is planning to take USMLE and anyone who is currently working as medical technologist or medical laboratory scientist in the US?

LuneMoon

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

• If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety
Hi everyone. My name is Lune and I'm 14. I like music and Arts. I am a Freshman in Highschool.

Last edited by a moderator:

ainashaur

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

I'm Aina, studying Medical Technology Lab. Sci. I'm here because I cannot study alone. I just wanna be motivated in studying.

Lakshmi Mechery

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hello ;)
I am Lakshmi, A fashion design graduate preparing for CAT. I am looking for someone who can study for 8-10 hours a day with me!
We could motivate each other and become better at what we do.

Sama1

Hi, I'm Sama. Currently, I'm doing self-study to get ready for MCAT. I'm following Kaplan books and Khan academy. I've started with general chemistry. I think Mooclab will help me find a group or someone to study, share educational material, and mostly help each other if one gets stuck. Thank you.:)

druzhelubnyy

Who am I? yet to be found
Study Buddy
Hello, I'm Ilya.

I've just entered uni, and due to distance learning and overall width of computer science I need to maintain my self-study + concentrating abilities. Well, It would be great if I could find some accountability partner with whom I could share my progress, so it would be easier for me to stick to the routine

F.gh

Group Manager
Hi
I'm a last year student in high school .
I felt the motivation for studying and being on time for study sessions when I started studying with my friends .
now I'm looking for someone to study with from 2 to 7 am ... UTC+03:30 via zoom or skype
I couldn't study with my friends cause nobody wakes up this early here so I thought other students in the world might do that :)
Edit : I don't care what u r studying just need the motivation .

Introvert13

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hey. I am a NIFT aspirant from india.
A total introvert girl looking for some really cool buddy to study with. I don't have a lot to say here I think ..so private message me if you are interested.

Xander94

Study buddy For IT Certification: Comptia Sec+
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi my name is Alexander. I am from the US (Baltimore). I am currently studying for Comptia Sec+. I am looking for a study buddy. I would love an ongoing study group that meets in zoom (doesn't have to be face to face). I really want to pass this exam. And also i want to take more certifications as well.

I really have a Get Sh__ Done Attitude. I am not looking for friends- I want an equally serious study buddy.

AMN

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi I’m AMN ,medical student. I need a study buddy to help me upgrade my knowledge and to make studying fun.

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

hey everyone. my name is selena i use they/them pronouns and i am looking for a study buddy i can get along with, keep me focused, and is in my time zone im in Tx, US. i am a high school student so i would prefer someone around my age i can communicate better with.