Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Sherina Lay

Hi everyone, how've u been?
I am in the second year of English literature. im looking for anyone who could motivate me by online studying together! so the course/subject doesn't really matter and I want to practice my English speaking with people. thank you :)

Cinth

Hi! I'm Hyacinth Diaz, I plan to learn more about algebra and calculus because I'm not that good with those two. I plan on using my skills personally because as a college student I am very pressured. I think MoocLab can help me get to know how I can deal with my weaknesses more and nurture what I can do to achieve what I want in the future. I plan on taking Mathematics, English and Science.

Maheenabid

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi everyone. My name is Maheen, and i am a physics undergrad student. i am a knowledge lover and theres nothing i love more than learning new things from philosophical questions to math and physics. i am not sure what career i will have but all i know is that i will be studying to get my undergrad in a double major, physics and math. i will be looking forward to having study buddies with the same area of study. Peace.

D

Deleted member 43523

Hey guys! I am Andy and I am in my first year of my bachelor's degree. I am currently studying Mathematics and Statistics. I joined this website with the intention of finding someone to study with. I would prefer to study with people around my age, althougth I am open to people studying other subjects:)

Rielying

BSA student here. If you are up to have someone you can count on to study every night, I'm willing to be one. Send me a message, if you say yes as well. Thankssss!

esmeralda_ro

Hello everyone my name is Esmeralda Rojas. I am looking to find a study group or a person I can study for the DAT. The studying will be on a regular basis, 4 or 3 times a week. I need some encouragement to study this is why I am trying his wedsite. I am trying to get into a dental school that is why am wanting to find a study group for the DAT. I need help with studying. If anybody is interested don't hesitate to contact me or know anyone that has a study group for the DAT. Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

n.m

Hey hey hey everyone,
I'm a senior undergrad student studying poli sci and history (primarily post-soviet, Eurasian one). Very sadly, my uni is still happening online. Joined Mooclab in order to try and get a sense of study community at least somehow... cause i really miss being on campus irl. Also, the grad applications cycle is coming up, which makes me extremely anxious. I haven't even looked through unis and programmes I want to apply to.... Anywaayss, happy to join this community ;)

Jassy

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi I'm Jassy
I'm studying for Bachelor of Science in Psychology

I joined this community hoping to find a community that will help me to study better.

GeorgieBorgie

Group Manager
Hi! I am Ariella. I am a Grade 11 student in the strand of STEM. I am Filipino and I am living in the Philippines and speak both Filipino and English. I would love a study buddy to keep me focused because it helps me do my work when I know someone is doing their work too. Working with someone keeps me from getting distracted. Someone forcing me to study would be appreciated. I am quite desperate because I'm quite bad at studying. I am willing to adjust my hours to yours. Stay hydrated and I hope you're having a good day!

reve7339

Study Buddy
Hi, I'm Ivan, 20 years old, from Peru.
I like to listen to music (rock, pop, rap, a little of everything).
I'm a little shy but then it goes away.
I'm a Spanish native speaker but I speak some English.

I'm starting to study programming, I want to become Data Scientist and I'm looking for someone to practice and study together.
We could share resources(Books, MOOCS, Youtube channels, exercises, websites, etc), help ourselves, motivate ourselves, be friends too.
We could use whatsapp, telegram, discord or, another app to study together.
About 4-6 hours per day I prefer at night but it can be in the morning too.

Send a message

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahmed.md

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

My name is Ahmed and I'm a medical student.
I'm learning medicine.

aictaiy

Hello all, my name is Titi! I'm currently a senior in high school and work part-time. I enjoy maths (currently taking calculus) and language learning/traveling. My long-term goal is to become an Airline Pilot for any major airline company. I have already flown in small planes, and I hope to get my private pilot's license next year to start my journey into becoming a pilot.
I join this platform to help increase my productivity in doing homework, and my knowledge of calculus and A1 german. Thankyou ! :)

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hello, I'm Theresa. I'm a high school student and I'm on my last year. I struggle with concentration so I just need someone there to help me out. I want to be a computer science major in college and then go into the video game industry.

Merbear01

Hi everyone,
My name is merbear01 (not my real name though).
I'll be studying at the university of Greenwich and my course is Software engineering.
Hopefully, we can study together and get good grades.
Also, i want to find a study buddy here, so if your interested please reply.
thanks.

D

Deleted member 44357

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

this is prabath
I am a medico---- this year I am in my 7th sem at med school.
Well, obviously medicine - presently i am working on basics once again making notes and making it stay like petrificus totalas spell..
Well, I wish I can find a study partner who is interested in making own notes and diving a bit deep into understanding..
to be honest right now my knowledge is like a mosaic ..like a bit that ,a bit this ...so i am here to make it perfect or solid ....
nice to be a part of this community.....