Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

JanaB

Heyy! I'm Jana, a high school senior in the UAE and I was hoping to find someone willing to study with me. I need to ace my AP exams this may and I was hoping having a study buddy will make me less likely to throw my books into a bonfire. I am doing AP Physics C, AP Calculus BC, and AP Computer Science A but I don't mind studying with people who are doing other subjects.
:)

torotoro

Hello everyone! Nice to e-meet you all! My name is Nicholas Toro. I currently pursue a degree in Control Engineering. Currently, My Study focus to swarm quadrotors or formation control. After I graduated I plan to take a Master Degree in Cybersecurity. Hope to find someone interesting in this web =)

D

Deleted member 23125

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello there
I'm a student - lower secondary. I come from Syria, and the fields that I'm really interested into are Microbiology, Pathology, Genetics, Astrophysics, and Pharmaceutics. I'm a beginner at some of these areas. I'm looking for a study buddy with the same interests as mine, I prefer to chat on discord (name tag - ARC-7185#7185).

Laryda

Hi! i am Hilda Rutto . i am taking a degree course in communication and public relations . i also study chinese language but i would like to get a study partner because i find it hard to understand chinese alone. i also have an interest in programming.

Rushabh27

Study Buddy
Hi! I'm Ann, a Medical Laboratory Student. Just a little background, I'm a procrastinator and I would like to change it this time to have a higher grades = brighter future. I joined this community to find someone to keep me focused and motivated on my studies. I was hoping for a study buddy in the age of 19-21 years old, either a boy or girl. It doesn't have to be someone studying the same lessons. Just need a great companion for my studies. I usually study quietly and with breaks.
Message me if you're interested to be my study buddy! Keep safe! <3
Are you still looking for a study buddy ?

ssp

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
hey i m ssp
i am in highschool
i m trying to get into medical school

kashjoshi

Study Buddy
Bonjour! Je suis Kashyap. I’m from India. A computer scientist working in a tech company. Learning French.. Trying to find a study buddy or a group to talk and learn about data science, statistics, etc.. I have taken few online courses for data engineering, big data, etc.. PS. There is only one website which is specifically made for a study buddy/groups. Mooclab!

Chiara08

Study Buddy
Hello! I’d like to find someone interested in study together with camera on. In this pandemic period is becoming harder to have the right motivation and energy each day.. I’m a medical student at my final year, in Italy. if you’re interested to start study live with me write me :)
My interests are: sport, music, cooking, personal growth
Please only people with my same time zone UTC +2 (Europe)

Appletea

Hi guys, I'm currently Master's program for NP school... Lot of studying to be done, will really appreciate someone who can study with me and I'm okay with quick breaks to check in. Thanks!

D

Deleted member 23529

Hi everyone!
I am a student of Aerospace engineering, currently I am in my thirds year. I want someone with whom I can learn more about some specific topics.

D

Deleted member 23559

Hello! I am in an accelerated nursing program and would like a virtual study buddy. Mainly to keep each other focussed and on task. I do not intend on asking many questions or getting help on answering homework, just need someone for the motivation to keep me and you studying. If you do all-nighters.. sometimes I do them too!!
Hey

I’m 40 and need to study once or twice a week. I’m same, an introvert but am having hard time getting myself to study. Looking for a calm quiet way to keep the motivation going.
Thanks
Peggy

anishasheth

A little about me. My name is shalonda polk im studing real estate..to get my license..im looking for a studying buddy someone that is passionate about taking this to a new level and very serious
Hi, I'm also studying for my real estate exam and would like o study with someone who is in the same direction. Let me know if you're interested in connecting.

VIman_21

My name is Victor and I’m currently 21 years old and aspire to attend university in two years for Computer Science.

My knowledge of computer science and HTML is at a beginner level. My goal is to form a study group of people who aspire to learn further about CompSci and HTML. Preferably, people who are at the same level as I am so that we have relatability.

RemyS

Hi,

You can call me Remy or MAK, whatever suits you, 32. I am from Saudi Arabia and currently am studying to get a few certificates that I need but focusing on Python and Linux for the timebeing.

I would love to have a study buddy who's willing to do at least one of those subjects.

Looking forward to make your acquaintance :)

WikiMiki

Hi I'm Wrikki. I am a Pharmacy student in the Philippines . In today's situation, I find it hard to concentrate on studying. So I am here to find a study buddy, for me to get motivated and inspired. I hope that my study buddy is studious and influential.

Faithy

Hi. I'm Julianna, a freshman nursing student. We're on our second semester right now. I always want to study alone but the problem is i get sleepy so fast especially at night. I think this platform can help me achieve my goals with a study buddy or just someone who will talk to me every 5 minutes or something so that I can finish my tasks. Thank you
I'm also a freshman nursing student buh in first semester