Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

lynn031

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi there,
I am jap. I am studying early childhood education. I hope to be a teacher in the future. I am a huge fan of anime :) excited to make some friends

ayitsme

Hello everyone! I am Ayu from Indonesia. I am studying veterinary medicine and in my post-graduate study. I would love to get study-buddy here, moreover it would be fun to meet people from all over the world.

Limpho

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi... I am Limpho Lucia Mohapi. I am in high school doing IB. I really don't like studying alone because I am not motivated. I really wish to do well in my exams so I really need your help.

wiktoria00

Study Buddy
Hi everyone! I'm Wiktoria from Kraków, Poland. I am biotechnology student, 2nd year. I'm looking for some motivation for studying cause I lost most of it cause of covid and isolation. Finding study buddies would help me to achieve my goals and find my motivation back so I'm looking forward to it ;)

nahlataha

Hello, my name is Nahla. Third year student majoring in education and special education and im looking for a study buddy. I also do not mind studying in groupss

nahlataha

Hi everyone! I'm Wiktoria from Kraków, Poland. I am biotechnology student, 2nd year. I'm looking for some motivation for studying cause I lost most of it cause of covid and isolation. Finding study buddies would help me to achieve my goals and find my motivation back so I'm looking forward to it ;)
hello i dont mind if we studied together :)

katie_shukhat

Study Buddy
hi my name is katie
i'm 14 (9th grade)
i'm from arizona
i genuinely hate school and my school does not have live classes, it's more like homeschooling so i never really get to talk to anyone. honestly i think it will be helpful so i can focus more?
some classes I'm taking right now: Spanish 2, honors pre calculus, and fashion design lol.
please tell me if anyone around my age wants to work with me !

sarahh

Hii!, I'm Sarah from Malaysia. I'm doing a degree of Arts and design. I joined this platform because I have a major big problem where I easily get demotivated while studying.. so I need a study buddy to help me stay motivated and stop procastinating while studying.

Oasis

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey everyone, I'm in my first year of university studying architecture and sometimes I find it helps me to study with someone so I don't get distracted. I also find it hard to stay motivated in our current times so I hope we can keep each other motivated.

I am from the UK so keep that in mind for time zones.

anjugoyal

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello , i am a medical student. I like to teach very much . If you want to learn topics and grow with me , you are welcome. We can find out if it works or not.

bamojojo

Hey! I just want to graduate.
Study Buddy
Hi, I'm Jojo. Studying the social sciences. Almost done with my degree. I think study groups can help me stay focused. They make me feel more responsible. Looking forward to that.

ad hni

Study Buddy
Hi all,
I'm new here and want to make friends that can be my study buddies as well. The corona time affected my studies a bit so here i am to make my studying more fun. Currently studying CAT

MyloL

Group Manager
Hi all,
I'm new here and want to make friends that can be my study buddies as well. The corona time affected my studies a bit so here i am to make my studying more fun. Currently studying CAT
You're welcome to join!
Mylo is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Mylo's Study Meeting
Time: Mar 24, 2021 11:15 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 947 6072 3184
Passcode: MyloGrp

Soap182

Mechanical engineering
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hello everyone, I am in my last year of bachelors in mechanical engineering. I'm learning finite element method(introductory) and pursuing new concepts in fluid mechanics. I wish to find someone with the same interests else anyone would do. Just wish to find someone to plan studies and not waste either of our time.

Mae77x

Hello, newbie here! I and 14 and looking for a study buddy to give me more knowledge with math and i am also currently learning and intrested in horses so I’m learning a lot about them and I would love to have a study buddy to help me out!

D

Deleted member 22377

Hi! I'm a 19 years old first-year medical student struggling to find motivation during quarantine like many of us these days. I would love to meet a study buddy that shares similar subjects so we can help each other out and I'm willing to study for many hours on end. If you feel like studying with me just hmu :)

raerae103107

Group Manager
Hello everyone!! I am nearly 14 years old but I am in all AP classes. I was recommended by my Maths teacher to join Mooclab, so here I am. We are having end term exams the following week of spring break, so she said I should study. I am from WV, but I now live in AL. Hope to study soon!!

Yajn Oiprac

Hi I'm Njay, I'm 16 years old from the Philippines.
I'm currently in my fourth year of high school, and I want to prepare myself for my senior years in the field of Humanities, and I am having trouble keeping myself motivated, that's why I am seeking a study buddy so we can help each other up. And I'm willing to know more knowledge about the field that I chose.