Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

mu99h

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
My name is Muhannad or Ned if you can't pronounce My first name lol
I'm currently at the end of my 5th year in medicine
I want to find someone to set goals with in order to motivate me to actually do them

Samaneh

My name is Muhannad or Ned if you can't pronounce My first name lol
I'm currently at the end of my 5th year in medicine
I want to find someone to set goals with in order to motivate me to actually do them
Hi. I am Samaneh, a 19-year-old girl.
I'm preparing for an important exam. I think we can help each other.

danielgyasi

Hi All, I'm Daniel.
I'm currently in my first year studying commerce in university and I have been very unproductive. I'm looking for a buddy who I could study with. I usually study during the night around 10 pm to 4am (EDT). I would really like someone who also study during this time.

ezraa

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
greetings everyone !
I'm ezraa and I'm 18 years old. I'm a grade 12 student studying in the middle east. This quarantine period has made me so Iazy so i really want to get my shit together and start focussing. I hope this app helps me <3

Samaneh

Hi All, I'm Daniel.
I'm currently in my first year studying commerce in university and I have been very unproductive. I'm looking for a buddy who I could study with. I usually study during the night around 10 pm to 4am (EDT). I would really like someone who also study during this time.
Hey Daniel.
My time zone is UTC+3:30.
I'm okay with studying during the night.. I just need to know what time it is for you now.

Samaneh

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hello everyone.
I'm Samaneh and I am interested in medicine.
To achieve my interest, I have to study very hard :)
I am looking for someone who is interested in studying and can accompany and guide me in this field.
I have no problem with studying during the night!
We can plan together and talk during breaks.
It dosen't matter if our lessons are the same or not.
Good luck to you

Spookie_Boogie

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hey everyone! I'm starting my 3rd year at uni studying Biology. I'm new here and I'm trying to find study buddies because lately I get distracted a lot while using my computer.

NainaTheTeacher

Hi everyone! Glad to join this community ! ^^

My name is Naina, I am Russian :)

I am here to discipline myself to dig into loads of computer work and studies that must be done asap.

D

Deleted member 21157

heyyy,my name is alisha. I'm a high school student from India. I am interested in Biology. So interested can message me.

mygumi

hi everyone! my name is gumi .I am a high school student. I'm join this because i need to find friends for accompany me to study. we can also share new knowledge

Jana Jaber

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hey everyone.
I am a first year student majoring medical lab science and minor education.
I am new here and I hope I can use my skills and knowledge to help others and help myself as well with more information.
I joined MoocLab because I realized it's such a wonderful idea not to study lonely and get to know more about different subjects.

river

Hi All,

I'am River, an Industrial Engineering graduate who is currently preparing for an exam. Looking for a study buddy that can help focus with my academics and share ideas with.

himanshi00

hey i am himanshi ,i am fom India (UST+6, most prefferable partner with UST+8,7,9) ,i am preparing for jee mains and have physics chemisty and maths as my subjects ,i need to invest ten to twelve hours everyday so would prefer someone serious . i like to study aesthetically

g.s.c.o.u

halo everyone, I'm Galih and I'm from Indonesia.
I'm currently an undergraduate student majoring in medical physics and biophysics.
I joined this platform (MOOCs) because I hope to develop my social skills and have friends to discuss or just to exchange ideas or opinions.

Study Buddy
Hi! I'm new here. I am a physical therapy student in the PH. With the current situation and set up for learning it's easy to feel lonely and demotivated. That is why tried to find ways to be motivated and...I arrived here. I'm usually shy around new people but I would love to meet and have a study buddy. We could help each other work more efficiently. I usually study at night until next morning. :)
Thanks! :)

Pradipta

Study Buddy
Hi, Myself Pradipta. I am from India. I am doing my Masters in Computer Application. I am preparing for my Interviews in IT field. I hope i can stick to my goals with the help of this website.

mizulee

Working on stopping procrastination :3
Study Buddy
Hey, I'm Mizu, I have a very hard time staying on track. Studying in the medical field, hoping to find others who are interested in dedicated study times just for accountability