Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

noodle30

Hey all :) I'm studying neuroscience in uk and am here to find study buddies, since somehow knowing someone else is suffering with me makes it much more doable. Am happy to work with people from other disciplines and get to know more about their courses too!

I tend to work best during the evenings but am open to working whenever.

Serene3

Hi , I'm in my final year of BSc Psychology at The Open University. Looking for buddies to study with mainly during the day (any subject) and that are in the same time zone (or thereabouts!) :). I look forward to connecting with you!

D

Deleted member 17625

Hello MoocLab Community! I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME! There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to. Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this). I can't wait to meet our community here... Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.

D

Deleted member 17625

Hi, I'm from the Philippines preparing for my licensure exams. Hoping to enjoy while reviewing! :)

Shag

Hello ,I am Shag
I am currently in second year engineering in electronics and Telecommunication
I really like the idea of collective studying,
The courses i plan to take remain in the field of science as of today

Nushie

Study Buddy
Hey everybody out there.
I am currently studying in grade 11 in a new school. Pandemic did not help me make any new friends. So I was hoping to find somebody to study with online.

GRTsahil

Study Buddy
Hey everybody out there.
I am currently studying in grade 11 in a new school. Pandemic did not help me make any new friends. So I was hoping to find somebody to study with online.
Hey Nushie, I have studied physics in College and during my JEE too, maybe I can help and study together

ksinha

Study Buddy
Hello everyone, I am currently a professional working in the field of Data Science for the past one year. I joined this group with the aim to enhance and broaden my current knowledge of data science and machine learning by working and learning together with study partners with similar experience and objective. Hoping to get familiar soon enough with this platform and gaining a ton of benefit by learning together through mutual exchange of knowledge and experience.

Please feel free to reach out. Excited to start our learning journey together :)

diana_2519

Hi, im new here so its kinda difficult to know exactly how this works lol, hi im Diana well these year is crucial for me cause i have to pass the college admission exam, if someone wants to study with me just text :)

samah

Study Buddy
Hey all :) I'm studying neuroscience in uk and am here to find study buddies, since somehow knowing someone else is suffering with me makes it much more doable. Am happy to work with people from other disciplines and get to know more about their courses too!

I tend to work best during the evenings but am open to working whenever.
heey, i also want someone to study/suffer with me :)

meagan

my name is Meagan lm in high school sophomore lm looking for someone who l can study with any subjects for motivation and keep up with my goal to focus

azar

Hi!
I'm Azar, studying medicine as a second year student.I'm taking basic science courses for another year so i hope to find people with the same interests !

jaggy

Hey, I am Jaggy, a premed student, with an interest in learning about new languages and coding, basically, on everything, I can get my hands on to develop new skills and improve myself in both knowledge and life. I was in search of an online platform for my above-mentioned needs and also of a study buddy or group since I feel studying in a group or with someone helps you morally and gives you more insight into others' perspectives and therefore my friend recommended Mooclab and here I am!

D

Deleted member 16548

Hey, I am Jaggy, a premed student, with an interest in learning about new languages and coding, basically, on everything, I can get my hands on to develop new skills and improve myself in both knowledge and life. I was in search of an online platform for my above-mentioned needs and also of a study buddy or group since I feel studying in a group or with someone helps you morally and gives you more insight into others' perspectives and therefore my friend recommended Mooclab and here I am!
Hi there! Do you have Imo? :)