Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

InsertCreativeName

Study Buddy
Hi! I'm R, and I'm a third-year technical theatre major. I am considering a degree in poetry as well, but that's something for later lol. I enjoy learning about all subjects, and I wish I had time for more classes (although I'm sure my brain would explode). Hoping to find someone who can help me stay on track, and vice versa, while still having conversation and getting to know eachother.

Random.Hermione

hello fellow humans ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ
I am Div and I am currently preparing for my finals (which include subjects like psychology history and political science), I am also learning Arabic and I paint as a hobby. Looking forward to a good study partner so that we can be resourceful and procrastinate less.

Leonie Louise

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi guys! My name is Leonie, I´m 17 years old and I live in Germany. I would love to study with people from all around the world. First of all I want to improve speaking and communication in English, I want to gain confindece and of course I want to be motivated to study :) Subjects I may would like to discuss are Maths or Chemistry, of course English, but in general I´m interestet in nearly all subjects. I hope MoocLab can be a peaceful and nice place to get to know you and to reach our goals together!

Animehrotra_07

Hi, my name is Joschka. I would like to implement a daily study routine for ~8-10 hours a day (with breaks of course) via Zoom or similar. All courses of study are welcome! If you live in North, Central or South America and like to study together during the day or live in Africa or Europe and are a night person, get in touch ;)
I already have a study group, but unfortunately, they are not there every day, so i am looking for someone who really wants to study together every day :)
Hey joschka. I'm 20years old studying law from india. R u still looking for r study buddy? I study at night and according to our time zones it fits the best. So would u like to join me? If intreasted then contact me on personal.

Animehrotra_07

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello everyone!
I'm 20year old studying law from india. I need a study buddy to keep me focused so if intreasted contact me. Looking forward to your messages.

Tyere crowner

lets study
Study Buddy
Greetings to all.
Hi I'm doing bachelor in pharmacy and it's my first year. And I'm here to update my self as well as make learning process interesting with the help of a buddy. I'll appreciate if you consider me as a buddy.

aryanrishit

Hello! I'm Ananyaa and I'm a 12th Grader studying in India. I personally feel very unmotivated and tend to get easily distracted while studying by myself. I'd love to study with other people so that I can be more accountable as well as more productive.
Hey are you a jee/neet aspirant?

aryanrishit

Hi, I'm Arya, an aspiring engineering student with a passion for physics. During this pandemic i noticed that i have started lagging and need a partner/ group with whom i can communicate and try to keep up with work by checking up on each other.
Hey i am also a jee 2022 aspirant and need a serious study partner,are you interested?

pixie25

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi! Im Jad! 18 years old, currently a Senior High School Student in the Philippines. I am in the GAS-HA strand. I would love to have study buddies, I don’t mind the differences in the subjects that we are studying. I just love to have company while I study and maybe have the chance to meet new friends too! I am both fine with muted or unmuted zoom with on/off cam too!

shana

hi everyone, I'm Prasana here from Malaysia. currently still a student in field of biotechnology. I have joined this platform to allow me to join in a group.

Mira <33

Group Manager
Hello everyone! I'm Cece from China and majoring in translation. I really want to find someone who would like to study English and law with me,or we can just encourage each other and share some study tips.
hi do you want study with me ?

LEE

Hi, I'm Lee from the Philippines, I'm studying for an exam coming this August 2021, and I think a study buddy will help me keep track of my study by knowing that I have someone with the same goal as me.

Alyna99

hey yall! just another medical major student who’s piled up everything :) Imma really need to study but at the same time we could definitely have conversations during breaks.. or not ;) Flexible tbh as long as work is done.

Adilzhan

Study Buddy
Hi, my name is Kateřina (18 years old) and i'm from Czechia. I am currently a year away from graduating from a grammar school. I want to find motivation here and help to study for my maturita exams and university entrance exams. I will probably be doing 5 maturita exams from 5 subjects (Czech, English, German, Social studies, Geography). And i want to study to be a teacher and teach german and english. I hope i can meet some people who are native speakers in these two languages or anyone who is willing to just study anything and keep each other company. And keep me from procrastinating. Let's goooo!
Hello, Katerina. I am Adil. I also study English and German. I think we can help each other as i am looking for someone who is interested in these languages. If you are interested let me know *)

D

Deleted member 34297

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

hello everyone! my name is fateen. im currently studying physics and chemistry A2 level. Id be more than happy to have a study buddy with me :) any subject is fine, i am also interested in maths, arabic, islamic, english and art!

Pannaga Sudarshan

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hello everyone! My name is Pannaga Sudarshan, I'm currently in my final year BE, a study enthusiast, and want to find new ways of finding a new study partner so that even I can benefit from it!

distractedkc

Study Buddy
Hi, My name is Casey and I'm a working professional in IT. I'm here to get some help with a study buddy who can keep both of us focused on a variety of courses, but starting with Azure Cloud service certification. I haven't decided one yet, but I want to learn couple of starter course before I decide on which one to take.

Lie

Hello,
My name is Lie, I am from India and currently studying Business management in Australia. Lately, I have found myself back into a lockdown and less motivated in regards to my studies. and been procrastinating. I have been lagging behind in my studies and hope to catch up. I wish to find some good study friends here who would like to study with me for hours together. We can motivate each other to achieve our dreams together. : )

sylva

Bonjour!! i am studying BSc. IT. and to quote I am quite lazy. just need someone to study with and maybe sometimes learn from. oh by the way I'm Sylva. hope to find someone with similar interest.