Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Dale-Allyn

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Greetings, I'm Dale 3rd year South African educational sciences student. I'm on here to study with someone and make friends.

Rebika Pariyar

Study Buddy
Hello everybody,
I am a student pursuing my Masters in Arts-Rural Development. I have always been interested in learning new things whatever the subject be :). But here I hope to share what I know and gain what I need to. I am here focusing to learn French language (I am a beginner). Also, this is a great opportunity to learn different cultures and perspectives, so looking forward to LEARN and have discussion on different subjects especially social science and humanities. Particularizing, International relations and diplomacy, development, environment, world affairs, project management and creative writing. I am in for some life skills, motivational discussion, mental health and psychology studies .

Lets share and learn together <3

Siddharthan M

Study Buddy
Hola! this is Siddharthan from India. Im a civil engineering graduate preparing for the ESE examinations so i was just wondering if we could help each other out

Kate7779

Hi everyone! I'm Kate, I'm 19 years old and I will have my final exams in Biology, Mathematics, Englisch and German in about two weeks. I have some issues with finding motivation to study but I hope I'll find some motivation here!

D

Deleted member 32737

Hi everyone!
This year I am a 3rd-grade high school student, I'm not very good at studying especially in math. So I need a study buddy to help me, sorry for my bad English :)

Study hard smart.

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safe

Rebika Pariyar

Study Buddy
Hi everyone! I'm Kate, I'm 19 years old and I will have my final exams in Biology, Mathematics, Englisch and German in about two weeks. I have some issues with finding motivation to study but I hope I'll find some motivation here!
Hi Kate,
I am Rebika from Nepal and I am 25 y/o. I can see we have two different field of study but we can study English together if you want. I am new here.

Rumaisakiwi

Study Buddy
Hi! Im RK .... ive got exams pretty soon and i just need someone who can be there while i study and they do their own work cuz im a chronic procrastinator and it just helps knowing someone is there ! We can listen to music or lofi in between breaks and talk if you want, or not if you dont :3

Ram Yogesh

Study Buddy
Hi I am neet 2021 aspirant
Due to the lockdown everywhere around I have been heavily distracted I need a study buddy just to motivate each other and succeed

Shokyaku

Study Buddy
Much easier to just ask you guys to come and text me on insta, we can see how well we hit it off and straight up vibe tgt from there.

@armaan.9965

we could be in a group of 3 and 4 if that's more comfortable for some people.

dilara.elif

Hello, my name is Dilara. I am a university student. My main goal is to be more motivated and disciplined. I was hoping to find a study buddy or even a study group.

AdelaideBear

Study Buddy
Hello, my name's Adelaide, I'm 17 and a student at Edmonds Community College, I'm studying to be an environmental Engineer, but I still exploring. I love to learn about different jobs and classes, I'm a bit of a jack of all trades. As for everyone I'm having trouble getting motivation to work and am procrastinating terribly, and I just thought "where do you go just to work with people?" I hope to find some people near my age, but I'd also like to work with people of all ages and from different places, (I used to work and live with foreign exchange students from Vietnam and Taiwan, and my mom went into school late while I was a kid). I'm taking math and a pretty early engineering class. But I'd like to work with just anyone because I know working with someone can some times just boost moral, and to mute or take a break whenever someone's frustrated and needing to vent or bounce off someone. (My moms a teacher (she's 50) and I like to help her with her leadership class) I'm just looking for a person or people who'd like a little connection and moral boosting while they study, and maybe someone to bounce off.

SerenerMaze

Can you help me focus on my BA thesis, please?
Study Buddy
Hey there, Sam here! I'm a BA student with a major in foreign languages. I've been struggling so much with this dissertation that I've decided to put all academic pursuits on hold after this degree (please don't tell my parents, haha!). But I'm aware that I need to go through with this, otherwise the past 3 years of my life would've been in vain.
I think the main thing that's holding me back is that I tend to get all over the place, I'm easily distracted, and I get caught up in reading everything (I'm very curious and I don't stop until I feel like I've got a good understanding of what I was researching) instead of writing, and then once I get this "oh yeah, I get it now", I'm not at all interested in putting in all in neat sentences for somebody else to read and grade. I hope that made sense to you; and if you can relate, I'm so so sorry, ahah!

Anywho, I guess that's why I'm here.
I'm also a sucker for learning as much as I can about pretty much anything, so if you need someone to practice a presentation or go over a topic and brainstorm ideas, I'll always be down!

We can totally do this, folks. Let's get it!

Eva Rd

Hi everyone! I'm a first year integrated design student. I did a course in graphic communication design too earlier.
I'm interested to find a study partner.
My study will be pretty intense for the next 2 months and I have difficulties to concentrate.
I hope I can find a companion and stay motivated in the house!

Gaya3

Hi, I am gayatri, student, studying and finding difficulty in math for post graduate course, need a study buddy for studies and discussion on real, linear algebra, complex analysis topics of Math.

Gaya3

Hi everyone, I am Divya Sunil Raj from Kerala. I am doing as a secondary teacher especially in Mathematics.I am interested to teach my knowledge to you.I completed M.Sc. Maths and MCA.I am sure MOOC can help me to reach my knowledge to upcoming generation
Hi I am Gayatri, I have been studying RA in Math and looking forward for your advise

D

Deleted member 33278

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

• If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello, my name is Vivian. At the moment, I'm planning to take a few certification courses in marketing, project management, and other subjects. I intend to binge-watch the video lectures and complete the certification exams as soon as possible. I'm looking for a study companion or someone who can motivate me to achieve better. Study bud, I'm hoping to see you soon.

Vinu

Hey! I'm Vinu, a sophomore feeling like I might be jobless when i graduate if I continue being myself.
I am learning mainly Computer Science related skills.
I plan on mainly gaining professional skills rather than hobby/personal ones in CS as of now cuz I'm only 2 years away from graduating.
I think seeing others study could light up my competitive spirit. That's how I think this platform might be able to help me.
Looking forward to having competitions with you that you won't be aware of. :p Cheers!

Danny Joon

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi everyone! I'm Dania, a business student. I am here to search for study buddy to keep me motivated during my study.