Study Buddy UPSC CSE 2024 study buddy

Jayanth

Study Buddy
Hi
I would like to have a partner for UPSC CSE 2024 who is a fresher and having optional as sociology and willing to spend Full time (~10h) in preparation.

I have my own schedules and Plan for the exam. I want some one who could grow together in this journey and make to the final list of 2024.

My schedule would start from 17th July. No coaching and only self study.

I will share all the value addition materials which I have collected. (Included some videos)

Helpful if he/she has basic idea of UPSC syllabus & read through the NCERTs books atleast once.

(He/she willing to change some resources- so that resources would be of same.)

And also no time for chit chat and only full focused aspirant.

And communication will be through Telegram

Kavi

Study Buddy
Hi
I would like to have a partner for UPSC CSE 2024 who is a fresher and having optional as sociology and willing to spend Full time (~10h) in preparation.

I have my own schedules and Plan for the exam. I want some one who could grow together in this journey and make to the final list of 2024.

I will share all the value addition materials which I have collected. (Included some videos)

Helpful if he/she has basic idea of UPSC syllabus & read through the NCERTs books atleast once.

Hey, I am preparing for upsc too and looking for someone to accompany me for a whole day and also looking for a test partner for both pre and mains. and I am also doing self-preparation so need someone to be accountable. if you are interested my telegram ID : @kavi1433

sudhacharan

Study Buddy
Hi

heyyy here i am
tele id @Suu_1217

Aishwarya0410

Hi

Interested

increrami

Hello everyone,

Myself is Raman Sharma, currently working in SBI and also preparing for UPSC CSE exam 2024. My optional subject is PSIR. I want someone(either online or offline) to discuss together the current issues and optional paper. Right now, i am living in Prayagraj. So, anyone who wants to study together and crack the exam can contact me. This will be my 3rd attempt.

Shweta P

Mine is sociology optional. I am looking for the study buddy to have discussion so that we together enrich our preparation. if anyone interested, please share the telegram ID

D

Deleted member 68991

Mine is sociology optional. I am looking for the study buddy to have discussion so that we together enrich our preparation. if anyone interested, please share the telegram ID
hey let's connect telegram id- jb15071998

karthivk

I am currently preparing for upsc 2024, my third attempt, trying to consistently write answers daily, just quit my job. Law optional.
Been looking for study partner for accountability cuz no mentorship program are designed for that! If u r still looking for study partner ping me!
Tg I'd: karthickem

Palak08

HI ,I AM LOOKING FOR STUDY PARTNER TO COEXIST WITH ME ON GOOGLE MEET FROM 4AM TO 8AM FOR NEXT 75 DAYS WITHOUT FAIL,if anyone is interested drop me a msg at palakfaktastudy@gmail.com,i just want to get someone to be accountable to aisaa!

Edward7

samevoptional , we can discuss and connect. @edward_0009