Study Buddy UPSC CSE 2024 study buddy

sdriya

I am currently preparing for upsc 2024, my third attempt, trying to consistently write answers daily, just quit my job. Law optional.
Been looking for study partner for accountability cuz no mentorship program are designed for that! If u r still looking for study partner ping me!
Tg I'd: karthickem
Interested

kumaraswamy behera

UPSC craze
Study Buddy
Hi
I would like to have a partner for UPSC CSE 2024 who is a fresher and having optional as sociology and willing to spend Full time (~10h) in preparation.

I have my own schedules and Plan for the exam. I want some one who could grow together in this journey and make to the final list of 2024.

My schedule would start from 17th July. No coaching and only self study.

I will share all the value addition materials which I have collected. (Included some videos)

Helpful if he/she has basic idea of UPSC syllabus & read through the NCERTs books atleast once.

(He/she willing to change some resources- so that resources would be of same.)

And also no time for chit chat and only full focused aspirant.

And communication will be through Telegram
hi jayanth, hoping you are doing well with the june month prelims preparation. this is kumaraswamy from andhra pradesh, i had quit my job and had been preparing for the examinatio with complete zeal and focus. i would like to join you. you can reachout to me whatsapp. 7337206231 and mail id. focusmateindia@gmail.com