Study Buddy Studying partner

Afnanali96

Hey I’m a medical intern studying for my license exam let me know if you’re interested i need to see someone studying through zoom or anything

Mery

Study Buddy
Hi there I am a 3rd year pharmacy student I will be glad to have muted video calls on skype to motivate each other to study I mostly study at night if that is ok with u please send me a message.

Last edited by a moderator:

bw8234

Study Buddy
Hi there I am a 3rd year pharmacy student I will be glad to have muted video calls on skype to motivate each other to study I mostly study at night if that is ok with u please send me a message.
Hi Mery, I am a first year law student and am also glad to do this.

Stutimssp

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey I’m a medical intern studying for my license exam let me know if you’re interested i need to see someone studying through zoom or anything
Yeah!! M a 4th yr medical student.m preparing for my neet pg..can we join together??

D

Deleted member 15556

Hey, Im a 2nd year dual apprenticeship customs student and would like to join you guys. Pls contact me here or via mail.

afrin

Study Buddy
hi.i m preparing for medical entrance and have only 2 months left.i need a serious study partner to study 12 +hours everyday for 2 months.plz lemme know if eager.

Shahadasil

Study Buddy
Hey, I’m also studying but for my dental license exam too.And I need a study partner to motivate me while studying. So if you are interested inform me please.