Study Buddy Study with me?

Keeks

Study Buddy
I'm hoping to find someone to study with, I am a 23 year-old business major with concentration issues looking for accountability! I usually study about 6-8 hours a day, I will be available until June, after that I will be fighting wildland fires! I am highly motivated, dedicated, and have all sorts of wisdom if you need a friend. I am also a recently published poet working on co-authoring a book, so having somebody to write with would be great too!

Let me know if you're truly interested, we can set up a schedule for follow through. Time zone: GMT-7. Zoom & Google meet preferred for convenience.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21161

I'm hoping to find someone to study with, I am a business major with concentration issues looking for accountability! I usually study about 6-8 hours a day, I will be available until June, after that I will be fighting wildland fires! I am highly motivated, dedicated, and have all sorts of wisdom if you need a friend. I am also a recently published poet working on co-authoring a book, so having somebody to write with would be great too!
Hello I am to study 6-8 hours. Dm me if you are interested. I am medical student

rhea

hey I am a Rhea and i also want to study for 7 hours . I am preparing for IIT .so it would be great if we could study together