Study Buddy Seeking a Study Partner for Psychiatry/MRCPsych

Shady

Shadi
Study Buddy
Looking for a study partner for MRCPsych Paper A and Psychiatry in general .
My goal is a rapid review cycle using DynaMedX for concise and focused coverage of psychiatry topics. To complement this, I plan to use the Ninja PRITE Anki deck and question banks/books like Clinical Key student Qbank, Case Files book, or Stahl's Self-Assessment Examination in Psychiatry book. I'm open to using any practice resources as long as we both agree to reinforce knowledge and identify weak areas.

I'm committed to a dedicated study schedule of 2-4 hours daily of active online discussion via Skype shared screen to efficiently cover the material within 2 weeks. Additionally, I'm open to continuing after this rapid review cycle to create a 3-month long study plan together. This plan could involve choosing SPMM topics to read together, discussing them, and answering question bank questions from SP̻MM and Mentor etc...

Last edited:

modnar

Looking for a study partner for MRCPsych Paper A and Psychiatry in general .
My goal is a rapid review cycle using DynaMedX for concise and focused coverage of psychiatry topics. To complement this, I plan to use the Ninja PRITE Anki deck and question banks/books like Clinical Key student Qbank, Case Files book, or Stahl's Self-Assessment Examination in Psychiatry book. I'm open to using any practice resources as long as we both agree to reinforce knowledge and identify weak areas.

I'm committed to a dedicated study schedule of 2-4 hours daily of active online discussion via Skype shared screen to efficiently cover the material within 2 weeks. Additionally, I'm open to continuing after this rapid review cycle to create a 3-month long study plan together. This plan could involve choosing SPMM topics to read together, discussing them, and answering question bank questions from SP̻MM and Mentor etc
Let’s do that. Can’t follow the initial intensive plan but down for the 3-month horizon