Study Buddy Need a study buddy

Gene

Any subject, any time, i just need someone to to study with to keep me consistent. Also im very nice!

Joel isac

Hi i am joel i need a study buddy, i am 16, 10th standard, i need a studdy partner who helps me and who also needs my help, anyone intrested hit me up
Male/ female no problem i am okay with it

Ayana

Any subject, any time, i just need someone to to study with to keep me consistent. Also im very nice!
Hi Gene,

I would like to study with you but before that I need some information like on which platform we will do meeting and all, so could I get your Email ID or phone number that I can reach out to you, if i am studying with you can we Collaborate & In-tract with each other and discuss topics . Please try to reply as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Ayana

Last edited:

Ayana

Hi i am joel i need a study buddy, i am 16, 10th standard, i need a studdy partner who helps me and who also needs my help, anyone intrested hit me up
Male/ female no problem i am okay with it
Hi Joel Isac,

I would like to study with you but before that I need some information like on which platform we will do meeting and all, so could I get your Email ID or phone number that I can reach out to you, if i am studying with you can we Collaborate & In-tract with each other and discuss topics . Please try to reply as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Ayana

Last edited: