Study Buddy Medical Student looking for a study partner (Related or not to medical field). Currently preparing for USMLE Step 1

Cinthya_MD

Hi
I'm looking for a study partner to study with regularly for around 6 hours(even more if we get along) each day. I am 4th year international medical student preparing for USMLE STEP 1. So we can have some companionship and accountability. We can share our schedules at the beginning, study via voice calls/video calls (mics muted) or however you would prefer.
You don't necessarily have to study for the same exam as me, but I would like us to commit to study and have productive hours.
My time zone is GMT-6 but I can adapt to whatever works best for us. I am friendly and easygoing.
Thanks for reading my posts. Wish we can connect . hope you are well.

D

Deleted member 25500

Hey
Hi
I'm looking for a study partner to study with regularly for around 6 hours(even more if we get along) each day. I am 4th year international medical student preparing for USMLE STEP 1. So we can have some companionship and accountability. We can share our schedules at the beginning, study via voice calls/video calls (mics muted) or however you would prefer.
You don't necessarily have to study for the same exam as me, but I would like us to commit to study and have productive hours.
My time zone is GMT-6 but I can adapt to whatever works best for us. I am friendly and easygoing.
Yea..me also doing mbbs...

Kalyan123

Hi
Can I join non medical

mockinjay

Hi
can i join u

focus

Study Buddy
Hey! I'm also a medical student :) it would be great to have a study partner
I'm from India and in my first year rn
lmk if you would wanna study together

Gaia Carraro

Hi, I’m Gaia from Italy, I also study medicine, first year. Would like to join, (even if my English isn’t perfect, i’m improving!)