Study Buddy Medical Student looking for a study partner (Related or not to medical field). Currently preparing for USMLE Step 1

D

Deleted member 21161

Hi
I'm looking for a study partner to study with regularly for around 6 hours(even more if we get along) each day. I am 4th year international medical student preparing for USMLE STEP 1. So we can have some companionship and accountability. We can share our schedules at the beginning, study via voice calls/video calls (mics muted) or however you would prefer.
You don't necessarily have to study for the same exam as me, but I would like us to commit to study and have productive hours.
My time zone is GMT-6 but I can adapt to whatever works best for us. I am friendly and easygoing.
Thanks for reading my posts. Wish we can connect . hope you are well.

D

Deleted member 25500

Hey
Hi
I'm looking for a study partner to study with regularly for around 6 hours(even more if we get along) each day. I am 4th year international medical student preparing for USMLE STEP 1. So we can have some companionship and accountability. We can share our schedules at the beginning, study via voice calls/video calls (mics muted) or however you would prefer.
You don't necessarily have to study for the same exam as me, but I would like us to commit to study and have productive hours.
My time zone is GMT-6 but I can adapt to whatever works best for us. I am friendly and easygoing.
Yea..me also doing mbbs...

mockinjay

Hi
can i join u

focus

Study Buddy
Hey! I'm also a medical student :) it would be great to have a study partner
I'm from India and in my first year rn
lmk if you would wanna study together

Gaia Carraro

Hi, I’m Gaia from Italy, I also study medicine, first year. Would like to join, (even if my English isn’t perfect, i’m improving!)

Nandinisingh27

Hi
Hey! Third year dental student ! Looking for a study buddy

Doxdoc123

Hey, I'm a third-year medical student (IMG), I'm preparing for STEP 1 as well, as a matter of fact, I'm giving it in 25 days, So I'd love to study for 8-10 hours... That is if the offer's still open
Cheers ;)

Suramisu

Hi
Hey! I'm down. I've just finished mbbs and currently preparing for neet pg.

Doctor11

Group Manager
Hi
Indian medical student . i want to join. Plz ping me

dianartj

Professional Midwifery Degree and Law Student
Study Buddy
Hi
i would like to join, because i'm preparing my final examination of my degree

bicarbicu

Hi
Are you still studying for USMLE? I am currently looking for a study buddy for medicine exam.

akshay Jain

Study Buddy
Are you still studying for USMLE? I am currently looking for a study buddy for medicine exam.
Hey I am Akshay 3rd year medical student in india even I am looking for a study partner so I think we can work together. And even I am preparing for neet pg so I just want to focus on that so if you don't mind we can start it from june 1 ? What say ?