Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy for Data Science or Data Analytics

Goodvibe94

Hi Everyone, I am looking for someone who can join or study along with me.

I have done my PG and currently trying to transition into a data analytics role and I need to brush up some statistics and to learn more coding as well.

topics: SQL, stats, data modeling, R, Advanced Excel.

let me know if someone is interested.

Lets connect :)

Fred

Study Buddy
I am interested in data science. Right now I am focusing only on statistics/quantitative methods. Please message if studying together (weekends are my only availability). Thank you.

Shankar

I have done my PG and currently trying to transition into a data analytics role and I need to brush up some statistics and to learn more coding as well.

I can join you

Fred

Study Buddy
I am studying primarily Statistics. I also review advanced Excel. I have experience SQL already and can do quick review sessions. however, i am primarily looking for long study sessions in Statistics for Data Analysis (only on the weekends). So you can message here or send me a direct message if interested and available on weekends. Thank you.

Omkardesai99

I am studying primarily Statistics. I also review advanced Excel. I have experience SQL already and can do quick review sessions. however, i am primarily looking for long study sessions in Statistics for Data Analysis (only on the weekends). So you can message here or send me a direct message if interested and available on weekends. Thank you.
Hey I am intermediate in data science and analysis . I have completed courses in python, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced Excel, postgresql and currently studying powerbi shall we study data analysis together.

Omkardesai99

Hey I am intermediate in data science and analysis . I have completed courses in python, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced Excel, postgresql and currently studying powerbi shall we study data analysis together.

MahaTimraz

Study Buddy
Hi

I am looking for a study partner to study with me the Data science certificate ( Python ) on Data Camp. I am also studying the IBM Machine learning course on Coursera.

Self-paced courses offer great material but they require to be highly motivated and committed. I need someone to attend the courses with me, discuss, and do some hands-on exercises so we can keep each other motivated and committed. My plan is to study for 1 hour daily.

Br
Maha Ali

MahaTimraz

Study Buddy

Hi

I am looking for a study partner to study with me the Data science certificate ( Python ) on Data Camp. I am also studying the IBM Machine learning course on Coursera.

Self-paced courses offer great material but they require to be highly motivated and committed. I need someone to attend the courses with me, discuss, and do some hands-on exercises so we can keep each other motivated and committed. My plan is to study for 1 hour daily.

Br
Maha Ali

jyo81293

Striving to keep up my study plan
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi, I have intermediate knowledge in AI/ML, statistics, and math. I would like to team up. Awaiting your reply.
Cheers!!

Soha

Hi, I have intermediate knowledge in AI/ML, statistics, and math. I would like to team up. Awaiting your reply.
Cheers!!
Hi, I am looking for someone to do ML projects together and learn better algorithms and get more skilled.
I am a graduate student with intermediate knowledge of ML. passed 2 courses. and did some project. open to study every day.MY time zone is EST.

jyo81293

Striving to keep up my study plan
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi, I am looking for someone to do ML projects together and learn better algorithms and get more skilled.
I am a graduate student with intermediate knowledge of ML. passed 2 courses. and did some project. open to study every day.MY time zone is EST.
Sure we can team up and work together!

mehhasan

Hi

Br
Maha Ali
Hey Maha, did you find anyone? Thank you