Study Buddy Looking for a Data Science Study Buddy

JaimeRV

Hello!
I am a software developer with background in MATLAB but interested now in Data Science.

I am looking for someone to study data science + python with.
Optimally it would be around 10 hours per week (I am flexible with the hours, but the more the merrier).
My idea is mainly self study through a MOOC (preferably Coursera) or a book, and a weekly meeting to discussed the topics covered in the week.
Let me know if interested :)

MahaTimraz

Study Buddy
Hello!
I am a software developer with background in MATLAB but interested now in Data Science.

I am looking for someone to study data science + python with.
Optimally it would be around 10 hours per week (I am flexible with the hours, but the more the merrier).
My idea is mainly self study through a MOOC (preferably Coursera) or a book, and a weekly meeting to discussed the topics covered in the week.
Let me know if interested :)
Hi

I am looking for a study partner to study with me the Data science certificate ( Python ) on Data Camp. I am also studying the IBM Machine learning course on Coursera.

Self-paced courses offer great material but they require to be highly motivated and committed. I need someone to attend the courses with me, discuss, and do some hands-on exercises so we can keep each other motivated and committed. My plan is to study for 1 hour daily.

Br
Maha Ali