Study Buddy final year MBBS student from India.

Sherintm

Hai, I am a final year MBBS student from India.I am looking for a study partner to keep the pace with studies and motivate each other. I prefer to create a schedule and stick on it and complete the portion together.

Szoom

Doc in the making
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hai, I am a final year MBBS student from India.I am looking for a study partner to keep the pace with studies and motivate each other. I prefer to create a schedule and stick on it and complete the portion together.
Hey im post intern....we can study...im not exactly sure how thus works still...but am willing to learn..hmu

Yamini

i am Third mbbs student we can stufy together

Pratiki

Hey u interested
M final year mbbs student
Like to discuss and study

sids87

Hi,

I am an Mbbs graduate living in Gurgaon. I need a study partner because i find it hard to study alone. I am currently doing a certificate course in Diabetes management, so for me personally that will be a focus point. But i am also willing to study other subjects with you. Pls message me if you are interested.