Study Buddy Vet student buddy

Posha

Hi here
Study Buddy
I’m a first grade vet student in Taiwan, study in morning and night. Don’t mind if you live in anywhere. I’m not really good at English, but keep learning for it.
I love reading books and magazines about medicine or science, and glad to learn anything, also swim and run regularly.

Edward7

I’m a first grade vet student in Taiwan, study in morning and night. Don’t mind if you live in anywhere. I’m not really good at English, but keep learning for it.
I love reading books and magazines about medicine or science, and glad to learn anything, also swim and run regularly.
Looking for study partner as well. We can discuss and connect

nkcertainly

I love reading books and magazines about medicine or science, and glad to learn anything, also swim and run regularly. mario games
I'm also preparing to study veterinary medicine next semester so I really want to find someone to study with online. In addition, I also study biology.

Posha

Hi here
Study Buddy
I'm also preparing to study veterinary medicine next semester so I really want to find someone to study with online. In addition, I also study biology.
Oh, it’s awesome. We can study together! How can I connect you.

Last edited: