Study Buddy 22F looking for JPN study buddy! (beginners)

scoups

Started learning Japanese (through KR) because it's a common language spoken there and I enjoy learning languages. I also think it will help me get more into anime. Want someone that I can be confused with and research questions and share cool resources we find. If this sounds good for you let me know! We can exchange insta, twt, discord, whatever ^_^
no whites lol

Hi I’ve been wanting to learn Japanese for years now and I’ve finally decided to start, I would like to study with you guys if you want ^^

D

Deleted member 71098

I am up for this as well. I wanted to learn japanese for so long, I even have resources that are just lying around waiting to be understood by me. Hope we can help each other through this.

Ninz

Study Buddy
Started learning Japanese (through KR) because it's a common language spoken there and I enjoy learning languages. I also think it will help me get more into anime. Want someone that I can be confused with and research questions and share cool resources we find. If this sounds good for you let me know! We can exchange insta, twt, discord, whatever ^_^
no whites lol
the no whites lol sounded umm kinda umm well nvm i m not white anyways i m medical guy kinda "pharmacist" was looking for new experience so lets learn jap together that could held me accountable duolingo didnt help he can be ignored uk

willms

Candy Crush said: Started learning Japanese (through KR) because it's a common language spoken there and I enjoy learning languages. I also think it will help me get more into anime. Want someone that I can be confused with and research questions and share cool resources we find. If this sounds good for you let me know! We can exchange insta, twt, discord, whatever ^_^
no whites lol
Learning a new language and exploring different cultures can be a fulfilling and exciting journey. Connecting with someone who shares your passion for learning Japanese and exploring anime can provide a great support system and enhance your learning experience.