Study Buddy Would love to be study buddy

hesoyam

Group Manager
Hi, I am a data scientist and having large experience in Data science, Machine learning, SQL, Programming languages and Python. Looking for good study buddy to improve knowledge. Interested people ping me.

Omkardesai99

Hi, I am a data scientist and having large experience in Data science, Machine learning, SQL, Programming languages and Python. Looking for good study buddy to improve knowledge. Interested people ping me.
Interested .Hi I am a fresher in data science and analysis I have completed courses in python, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced Excel, postgresql and currently studying powerbi

Karim_

Data Scientist
Study Buddy
Hi hesoyam. I have prepared a lot about machine learning algorithms so I have good knowledge on how they work, and I still need to gain more kknowledge and build up practical skills. I would be happy to join you in this journey.

rollyroll03

Hi I am searching for a buddy to learn java programming could you help me