Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Lord Grim

D.C.B
Study Buddy
Salutations,
I am an O level candidate and am joining to have someone to share an academic life along the way. I stumbled upon MoocLab whilst browsing the net and was intrigued, it seemed something akin to a gem amidst mud as all my previous attempts of using "Study apps" ended in a spectacular failure.
I can not say that I have found my passion and purpose in life yet, being 15 life isn't as enlightening as one would hope. So being someone micro-ambitious what I currently am foreseeing is a stellar O levels result and I believe there is someone who can make a mundane journey fun but not too fun, let us hope such a study buddy exists.
Your Truly
Lord Grim

Aini

Study Buddy
Hello everyone. Aini from South East Asia. Currently completing my post-graduate studies in education. Happy studying and may all of you excel with flying colours in your studies!

Lord Grim

D.C.B
Study Buddy
Hi!
My name is Tanya. I am a student in a web development program and a part-time German language learner. I am very new to the web development field. Currently, I am learning CSS and HTML. Very BASIC! my German level is B1.

I like to study in front of the camera with others regardless of different majors. It would be nice to have a bit of small talk from the beginning. If you are creating a video conference room for studying, please send me a message. I might be interested.
Am I the only one who thought about Tanya Degurechaff AKA Youjo Senki when I saw the words "Tanya" and "German".

zeynep3

Hi everyone:)
Nice too meet you
I am Zeynep from Turkey. I am studying Industrial Engineering in Turkey.(4/5 in Bachelor)
I am looking for a buddy to study together via zoom or discord. We dont need to study the same topics. I will be really happy if you contact me for studying:)

Ibrahim68

Hi,

I'm here to find a study buddy/ buddies to work together to achieve our goals. I want to work daily for 4 hours minimum. Lets motivate each other by working together.
each session will be 50 minutes studying ( mute)
Introduction will be 2-3 minutes ( discussing what are you going to accomplish)
Conclusion will be 1-2 minutes (what did you accomplish)
Break 5 minutes

Last edited:

Fjolla

Hi everyone I am Fjolla from Kosovo. I am currently doing Masters in Education online. I am looking to find students to study with as studying online feels very isolating I am more productive when studying with a group.

adhi2001

Hi guys I am aadithyan. I am new joinee to mooclab. At present I am doing bcom in India I am here for a study buddy if anyone currently doing bcom accounting and finance year 2 please DM me in need of a study partner

Joanaseve

Hi everyone!
My name is Joana, I'm an architect from Argentina. I'm join MoocLab looking for study buddies and improve my English.
Currently, I live in Rosario, but my aspiration is to move to another country and do a Master's Degree in Architecture and Urbanism (preference in Japan :D).

I hope I can find people who wanna to talk about life, rutines, food and study.

Have a good day!

Ahamed

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi i am zoology student ..i preparing life science exams.. Dm me for study together the subject zoology or Any subject.. Any exam u preparing. I need aaccountablilty partner.we share our daily updates..motivation. dm freely...be productive each other..we make time table and daily goals.

D

Deleted member 55492

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hey this is enny ! I wana get along with a study buddy asap ..imma science student and preparing for entrance examination to get admission into a medical school.. ..

D

Deleted member 55507

Hi,
I am Sam. Currently preparing for a competitive exam. Need someone to motivate me to study at night(in my timezone). Any buddy to discuss our daily goals and end of the day exchange our work accomplished.

dwen

Study Buddy
Hello buddies! I'm Wen, Final year nutrition science undergraduate student. I'd like to have someone out there to accompany me working on my final projects. I'm so drowned and stuck, I think I need someone who can help and motivate me through it or else someone who feels that we are on the same page. It can be anyone from any major and also maybe we can share many things together!

Sri66

Hi ! am an older learner looking for a study partner for MRCEM - emergency medicine and critical care subjects.
study well in a group or with a study partner who is motivated, organised, zesty and open to new learning methods.

donnadonny

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi,
I am Anna, 4th year PhD student in Biology. I am struggling with writing and I came here to look for study buddies or accountability study partners. I really want to put in maximum efforts and finish my PhD. If there are others with similar agenda or goals, lets connect and get on with our work : D
Thanks!

D

Deleted member 55649

Hi All, I am Karan from London - Doing my ACCA from P5 upwards, Joined this to have a study buddy, Please let me know if any one of you also doing ACCA - we could share some knowledge and experiences :)

thanks

Ahamed

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi i am zoology student ..i preparing life science exams.. Dm me for study together the subject zoology or Any subject.. Any exam u preparing. I need aaccountablilty partner.we share our daily updates..motivation. dm freely...be productive each other..we make time table and daily goals.

Ahamed

Group Manager
Study Buddy

What is the study method I use when I study with someone ?

- First, before begining our study schedule, we can begin with sharing our current day goals.

- Second, before each sessions, we can set a task to do and at the end of the sessions, we can tell each other how much we did.

- Third, during the study session, we open our cams (face cam or desk cam) or not and close our microphone. (we can sharescreen in addition to the cam if needed).

- Forth, during break we have two options : Either we can have a common talk to know each other better or we can share what we have learned during the last session. (of courses we can also use breaks for other purposes such as going to make coffee, etc)

This my plan from this year. Free to dm