Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Tashima

Hello!

My name is Tashima. I'm an English major with a minor in writing. I've joined this online platform because I could use the extra motivation studying with other students . I'm looking forward to it!

Bull's eye

MSc Applied Neuroscience candidate
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi,
Thanks don't know whether anyone will read this, but in any case...

Hi, I'm a neuroscience MSc student. I am looking for a couple of study buddies, and also create an interactive group for students majoring in any subject relating to neuroscience, from physics to biostatistics and neurology...

I hope your year is starting well.
Regards

cinnamonroll

el • they/them • 22
Study Buddy
hello, im ella and i have a bit of trouble concentrating when working alone :) i currently work in a publishing company revising books.

Poonam jat

Hello!
My name is poonam. I am a science student doing my BSC degree with physics, chemistry and maths. I am focusing on physics and planning to go for higher studies from physics. I am finding a study mate who is interested in physics and doing BSC or MSC or PhD in physics. I am from India and I want to do my higher studies with good university . So anyone who can help me with my goal or same goal as me can message me.please be my mentor or a study mate.thanks in advance

Cniya

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post i the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi everyone!!
I am a third year medical student from Kerala, India. I'm looking for a study buddy so that we can study together and teach each other the concepts, also to motivate each other. And I also want to stop pracrastinating! Hope you guys help me :)

jcruz

I am a QA in an IT team. I am trying to learn some programming languages I can use at work and for my hobby. I am currently studying Azure and would welcome a study buddy. Thanks.

jol

Ey! I'm a pharmacy student here in the Philippines, and I'm currently reviewing for my board exam. I need a study buddy and a friend. We can do Pomodoro. Study, and talk during our break.

dm me. :)

Rose80

Study Buddy
Hello, I’m Rose. I’m a PHD law student from France and I’m here to get my head back in the game and procrastinate less in my solo studies.

Bull'sEye

MSc Neuroscience student looking for study buddies
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi,
I study Neuroscience (MSc, looking to progress onto PhD).

I am looking for other MSc or PhD students to revise and discus research methods.
I'd like to start ASAP, so if you're studying physics, biomed research, mathematics, biostatistics or neurology it'd be great to hear from you.

Punto

Just need a buddy to study with.
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hey guys! I am Puntolunar. (don't wish to reveal my name) I am here cause i procrastinate but am willing to make some changes in my life to not do that anymore. I am in grade 12 right now and am from India. I plan on writing NEET this year. (anybody else doing the same thing?) So, yeah....if you are in the same grade as me and are planning on doing something similar, hit me up and we'll do sessions together. Even if you are in university doing something related to biology, do talk to me cause i might need some help. Thank you! Happy studying!

Ace25

Hi , I am Aakash, I am a 4th year medical student and I’m studying for the USMLE exams. Looking for a study buddy, so as to keep both of us motivated and prevent any procrastination

sxmi_universe

Study Buddy
helloo, my name is Samreen and i am currently in my last year of completing the IB course! i am planning to study medicine in uni. I love tos tudy but i tend to get a bit lazy and procrastinate on my own. anyone is free to text! <3

Valentine_

Hey, my name is Valentine, i'm doing my BsC in Human and molecular biology, having a focus on structurbiology, biophysics and biochemistry at the moment. I struggle to focus and work with the pomodoro technique. I'm just looking for people to study with so i don't procrastinate too much, doesn't need to be in the same field. Just being with people motivate me.

Hope you have a great day and feel free to message me!

Copx

Study Buddy
Hey, you guys can call me Summer, I've recently started to focus on my language learning journey and I wanna find study buddies who are also learning Korean or Japanese to study with.

Hope you guys have a great year ahead and I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks~

irfansamad

Hi! My name is Irfan Samad! I am currently preparing for the MCAT to take it by April of this year. I am also thinking about applying to US med schools this cycle. I am looking for an MCAT study buddy near me. I have taken all the prereqs for med school and finished a Master's program in December 2021.