Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

D

Deleted member 42475

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi, I’m Kyla! I am currently freshman accountancy students and I would love to have someone or a group who can relate with me and who can be my study buddy/ies. Thank you.

D

Deleted member 42509

Hello, I'm Fathima and studying accounts and business. I'm looking for anyone majoring in any subject for motivation to study better and more. As long as we study and motivate each other, we are good. I'm good at communicating and making anyone understand any complex topic(from accountancy). Looking forward to meet new amazing study partners.

zeecscxch

Hello there! I'm Zoe from the Philippines, a graduate of Electrical Engineering Bachelor's degree. Looking for a study buddy while preparing for the state licensure examination for electrical engineers. Planning to proceed for Medical degree soon.

Mortalia

Study Buddy
Hey there, I'm Morta. I am gonna double major in biotech and psychology starting this fall. I am also studying Spanish til the term starts.
I'm here to find a study buddy/ buddies to find some motivation to study more consistently.

Adimish

Study Buddy
Hi myself Aditya , I'm a 2020 pass out from Btech (EC) and currently working as a frontend developer. I am looking for a study partner to learn more about web development.

Vividly

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello, Im a student in training (lol). Im learning various subjects such as Physics/Math/Chemistry and Engineering. Im doing this for personal development and for future goals. Engineering Physicists in the making!

Wina Hazim

Hello,
the name's Wina. Please to meet all.
I recently graduated and currently taking online courses while waiting for a job offer. I am doing a course called The Psychology of Criminal Justice.

D

Deleted member 42761

Hi :)
I am Gul from turkey. I am 4th years medical school student. I am studying english medicine' Would you like to study together

Theo Knives

Hello! I'm Theo and I go by he/they pronouns. Please respect me and use them. I am a senior in high school and am taking college classes so I thought this would be a good way to keep me motivated and study. My school gives students a lot of time for independent work.

Myrin_Paz

Study Buddy
Hi to everyone. I´m Myrin and i´m studing laws. I´dlike to find study boddies!
¡Hola, comunidad de MoocLab!

Soy Carolyn, la fundadora de MoocLab. ¡BIENVENIDO!

Hay tantos miembros increíbles que se han unido a MoocLab, así que quería crear un espacio para que compartas un poco más sobre quién eres y todas las cosas que estás haciendo.

Algunas preguntas que puede responder para comenzar ... siéntase libre de agregar cualquier otra cosa si lo desea (¡manténgalo amigable y apropiado!).
  • ¿Quién eres tú?
  • ¿Que estas aprendiendo?
  • ¿Cómo planeas usar tus nuevas habilidades? ¿Personalmente / profesionalmente?
  • ¿Cómo cree que MoocLab puede ayudarlo a lograr sus objetivos?
  • ¿Qué cursos ha tomado o planea tomar?
Simplemente escriba su publicación en el cuadro de respuesta al final de este hilo y haga clic en Publicar respuesta. (Deberá iniciar sesión para hacer esto).

No puedo esperar a conocer a nuestra comunidad aquí ...

Algo de limpieza para tener en cuenta

marguerite04

Hello! I'm Theo and I go by he/they pronouns. Please respect me and use them. I am a senior in high school and am taking college classes so I thought this would be a good way to keep me motivated and study. My school gives students a lot of time for independent work.
Hi Theo! I’m Marguerite. I’m in cégep (the equivalent for senior in high school in Canada) and I’m searching for a study buddy. English is not my first language (it’s french) so I am trying to learn more. Also i’m in social science cursus.

jessysassy

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi,guys! I'm Jessy from China. I have been preparing for my IELTS Test. I'm interested in writing songs and have posted a few on my official account. I have always wanted to make my songs into something people can sing and share on the internet. However , I don't have a beautiful voice for that. Therefore, I learned how to edit videos on my own and made my songs into lyric music video. I have got some likes. I guess that's the first step I can take to share my thoughts and ideas with people on the internet.
I have been lazy these days. I guess the long holiday after a busy schedule made me so. I have procrastinated my IELTS since the beginning of last year. Wish I can be motivated by studying together with people on MoocLab. I haven't taken any courses on the MoocLab or others so far. I'm planning to study IELTS on my own.

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

hi everyone, I am kath, a first year nursing student from Philippines. i hope we all get along!

CO1993

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi my name is Carlos I’m 28… I work part time Ubereats but looking to study for Texas real estate… so with that being said I need support with LAWS OF AGENCY/ LAWS OF CONTRACT/ PRINCIPLES OF REAL ESTATE l/ll / PROMULGATED CONTRACT FORMS / and real estate finance… anyone willing to help and motivate would be great!

Summer:)

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi everyone, My name is Sumudu and my friends call me Hi
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi everyone, 2nd year Medicine student here. I want to stay motivated and productive and I think having a study buddy or a study group would help me with that. I also love to provide others with motivation and emotional support. :D

zum-zum

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi,
I'm Sihle. I have Master Degree in computer science and would like to do PhD(Computer Science). I'm interested in eHealth, m-Health and the related research areas. I would like to join anyone out there who is doing research in these topics.

Last edited:

Mia08

Group Manager
Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi guys!
My name is Mia, I'm from Vietnam.
I'm in my final year of university and my major is English Translation and Interpreting. I'm also learning Chinese.
I'm planning to take the Ielts test and also the HSK test in 4-5 months.
I'm here to find study buddies so feel free to message me!

Dylan19

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Good Day to All, My name is Dylan (pleased to meet you).

I'm currently busy with the completion of my matric/ grade 12 schooling career and I'm studying English literature, Mathematics Literacy, Engineering Graphics and Design, Tourism as well as Life Orientation. With my acquired skills and NSC, I plan to make great use of them in devoting my time to discovering the occupation that bests suits me and possibly support me in my next great chapter in this vast expanding novel we call "life".

I've never been granted with the option to not only improve my own skills but those of another person as well, therefore I believe Mooclab can assist me in achieving my goals as it'll be my form of motivation and push me to give my best dedication as well as that of possibly many others I could only hope to meet.
After the completion of my matric, I do plan to further my studies in the fields such as Business, Electrical Engineering, Health and safety and many more.

For those reading this, please allow this quote to resonate with you: "Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today!"
Looking forward to the endless study sessions.

Keep well
Dylan :)

DeeC76

Special Education Student
Study Buddy
Hello everyone!
It's nice to be here. I want to learn more about this page and how it gonna help me to create a study habit to be more productive this season. I believe that I can find same-minded people who are willing to learn and motivate others. I am currently taking an online course about special education. I also want to have a refresher course about different maths.
Hi JoyfulJoy, are you studying to become a special education teacher? I am and I'm looking for someone to study with for my last several classes to keep me on track.