Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

D

Deleted member 34984

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi there!
I'm a 2nd yr med student preparing for USMLE Step-1. I'm looking for a medical student who can study with me actively. Maybe help build a study plan together, ask questions related to the topic etc. I'd prefer to have active discussion over zoom ( I'm okay as long as i can hear you speak, you don't really have to turn on your video if you don't want to) rather than just studying with someone over a video call.
If you're interested, ping me!

novah7901

novah
Study Buddy
hi! im novah (any pronouns) and i procrastinate and get distracted way too much. need a study buddy to help me stay motivated and focus and hype each other up together. im free to call via discord/snap/google meet/zoom, wtvr works for u, as long as we can get 2 work !! currently struggling with advanced functions and anthro/psych/socio but school year's almost over n i hav wayyyy too many missing assignments so help will b appreciated !! to whoever's readin this, hav a gr8 day<3

Sweety

Study Buddy
Hello everyone,
I'm Sweety and I'm preparing for my higher studies. I have joined this platform so I can get a study partner.
Hope you all are safe,

Thank you.

Loony Lovegood

You are just as sane as I am.
Group Manager
Study Buddy
This comment might be shoved to the bottom, but hey, just in case someone reads this...

Hi, I'm Luna (a.k.a Loony the huge Potterhead) from Malaysia, and I'm juggling my work as a teacher with my work as a Master's student in English Literature. I am currently at a stage in my life whereby a lot of my friends are working and not studying, so I'm basically here at MoocLab to find people to study with. I don't mind who you are or what you're studying -- as long as we're studying and bettering ourselves together, "we cool". Additionally, I don't mind group study sessions. In fact, during these troubled pandemic times where human contact is limited, I advocate for the more the merrier!

I enjoy hosting study sessions too as it gives me more motivation to study. My study sessions are normally short and sweet because I still have to teach, so I squeeze in whatever study time I have in between classes or at night o_O. Feel free to hit me up if you feel alone. I may be a tad introverted when I'm not in my classroom but I assure you that I don't bite :D

D

Deleted member 35193

Hello everyone!
I’m an Engineering freshman college student and I like learning from anyone and from anything. ^^

Nomi

Hello there! I am a student from France, in 2nd year of learning physics at university :)
I had a hard time studying since online courses, so I hope to find other people so that we mutually uplift each other to stay motivated!

D

Deleted member 35366

Hey :) I'm Tiago, an Architect shifting in between Lisboa and Berlin, studying German and looking for a study buddy or a group!

SJIES

Study Buddy
Heya to everyone reading this!
I am looking for a study buddy to help me follow a dedicated study routine. After Covid, I am all lost .. unable to concentrate. I am into Economics field preparing for competitive exams. I really need someone who is into similar stuff and wants a company on a regular basis to discuss daily study routines and follow up check on ur progress.. If you are on the same page pls do connect.
I was so looking for a platform like this where students could help each other motivate n grow. I hope this turns out to b useful.

D

Deleted member 35525

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hey, I work at MNC , currently trying to prepare for banking exams, I procrastinate a lot due to lack of accountability, I hope I find a study partner or group to keep me motivated. I am bit into k-pop.

Olgaglu

Study Buddy
  • Hi! I am Olga, I'm from Donetsk (now it is the breakaway region of Ukraine)
  • I am learning English, German, Spanish. I am keen on Maths and being a mother of four I am interested in all scientific news and different kind of knowledge. I am an English teacher.
  • I plan to use my new skills both personally and professionally.
  • I think that I will find somebody with similar interests and we would help each other.
  • I'd like to participate in language, linguistics, literature, programming, Maths, etc. courses

lunarbrisk

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi I'm Kate and I am a Nurse from Philippines. I am currently at Germany because of work. I was basically here at MoocLab so I can have someone to help me study and discipline myself- avoid procrastination. Interested to Nursing topics or language learning. Thank you so much!

Revathi T S

Hey my name is revathi i am a third year medical student in india. Needs motivation and help in planning for preparation of pg entrance preparation

SafTC

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi my name is Safira i am studying a Level 3 Extended Technical Diploma in Animal Management in college which i a 2 year course. After i finish my course i plan to use my skills in a veterinary practise, as a result i have joined MoocLab to find people who can help me study biology as i find it hard and i have an exam soon.

mynameiszj1

Mizz J
Study Buddy
Hey everyone,

I am from New York and am doing my master's dissertation in the UK for Project Management and am looking for someone a serious study long term buddy (female preferred) for the next couple of months that doesn't mind doing long sessions and needs the same push to keep each other accountable. I usually do long 8-10 hour sessions myself, preferably pulling all nighters as I work well when the sun is down (vampire life). But if you're in a different time zone where your session and mine sync, that's perfect as well. Definitely down for a video session with focus music (I usually do lofi hip hop or brain wave focus sessions). We can also create goals using the Pomodoro technique and make sure they are realistic for us to accomplish each session. Let me know if you're up for it.

I'm pretty good independently but definitely am more motivated and progressive when I have someone to partner up with as well.
It's 8:30pm UK time now now and I'm going to be doing a 10-12 hour session tonight in fact, so if you're up for it we can pull a late one. :)