Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

amariyamh

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.

Hi everyone!
I am a senior in high school and a JEE aspirant from India.
I will be giving my boards in 2022 and also my entances!

patrph28

Looking4 consistent &highly motivated Study buddy!
Study Buddy
Hi everyone I'm a pharmacy graduate and I am studying for my exams. I wish I could find someone who's also in the same field or probably those who are in the allied health or medical field. I work during the day and I plan to study right after work. Planning to study 4 hours per day on weekdays and 8-12 hours on weekends. Feel free to message me if you wanna study together! Cheers!
Timezone: GMT-7

-patrick
(I'm on discord now, add me up: patrph28#2205)

Last edited:

DLTer

Study Buddy
Hi!
I am studying computer science and learning Python , Java , HTML and CSS and learning languages like German and Spanish , I thought that studying with somebody will keep me motivated and we will be able to help each other instead of studying alone that's why I looked for a site like this.
Thanks
Hello Lola. I hope you are doing good out there.
I would like to find a study buddy to learn HTML 5, CSS 3, JavaScript, and later on C++, Computer Science and Blockchain programming. Would you like to join me in my study journey ?
My name is Vander. I am Brazilian and my local time is UTC - 3.
I appreciate your attention.
Kind regards,
Vander.

thecontemplator

Hi everyone, my name is Ahmed, I am working in the field of Project Management and currently I am working on my MBA's dissertation proposal in Aviation Management. Whenever I have time, I love to learn new skills and connect with other people with similar interests.
Please feel free to contact me if you feel we have something in common.
Best regards.

Rizzz

Study Buddy
Hi! My name is Riz, and I'm studying Bachelor of Health Science in Community and Public Health. Anyone studying medicine, biology, sociology, psychology, and health/life science, please count me in as your study buddy and let's help each other! :)

Eren3005

Group Manager
Hey guys my name is Eren I’m a first year business student in the Netherlands. I need some motivation to study and I hope I can find someone to study with someone that can motivate me. Please reply to this post if you are available.

Mini+

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi Community, I am Anuj Jindal, the founder, is an ex-manager from SBI, with an M.Com from Delhi School of Economics. He also has a JRF in Commerce & Management and NET in HRM, along with more than 4 years of experience in the field of Education.
Glad to see you here ! I am a student of yours

Mini+

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey guys my name is Eren I’m a first year business student in the Netherlands. I need some motivation to study and I hope I can find someone to study with someone that can motivate me. Please reply to this post if you are available.
can join

Eren3005

Group Manager
Hello everyone, my name is Eren I’m currently staying in the Netherlands. I’m studying international business. The reason that I’m here is because I’m looking for a study buddy that can motivate me and maybe even help me with my exams. If you are interested in working with me please leave a reaction I’ll come back for sure.

Chelseaaa16

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi,
I’m Chelsea and I’m studying international relations and I’m in my first year of university . I’m here to meet people doing the same course as I am as it has been very difficult with the pandemic to meet anyone on my course. I have exams over the next few weeks and I’m looking for someone to study with and help with my exam.

Nancy02

Hi everyone, this is my second semester at a college in Minnesota. I am in the progress of getting my bachelor's degree in Biology and Chemistry. I am currently taking summer classes (genetics). I am looking for someone to study together with. Thank you.

catladytina

Hello! My name is Tina, I'm from Croatian and study languages at the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. I get distracted very easily so that's why I'm looking for a study buddy. I have no preferences, just someone who wants to study with me and maybe chat while we have study breaks. Hmu!

paoshoop

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hello everyone! I'm a Chemistry student, currently in the 2nd year of my course. I'm enthusiastic about my subject, and mostly everything else, I love to learn. I'm looking for a study buddy, because studying together with someone helps me be productive and not get distracted.
thanks guys :) have a good one.

Mariam4444

Hello, this is mariam, a fourth year med student, topper and researcher preparing for finals. Active dedicated partners are most welcomed!

Straystay

Study Buddy
Hello there!! My name is Elanda. I'm currently 19 years old and in my 3rd year (Soon to be my fourth and final year come Sept.) of pursuing a bachelor's in behavioral science. I decided to join this space because I've been procrastinating a lot and I am looking for someone to study with since I study better with someone and most of my friends are already graduated or prefer studying alone. I'm from the Caribbean and I don't mind studying with persons outside of my timezone or different subjects.