Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

boo

Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hello everyone my name is Amanda i will 18 this june, i love to study about languages and maths. If you think im prefer to you,please reply or textig me,thank you <3

D

Deleted member 23710

Hi I'm P. I study math science in india, grade 12. I am looking forward to a group study

Aurora

Hello MoocLab Community!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

• Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi! My name is Aurora, I've studied Psychology and I'm going to study Cognitive Science for MA this fall. I need to get prepared for university entrance exam, which is a month later. I have ADHD and studying is a real pain for me:) I hope i can study better with some study buddies. I might host Zoom meetings from now on or search for them to join. Good luck everyone.

allivgscdg

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

Hi Im Allison Veniegas. I am a 3rd medical student :)

AshSandre

Group Manager
Hey everyone! Nice to meet you! I'm Ash, I'm 20, french, and a graphic design student. I also like to learn about history, languages and art in my spare time. I enjoy reading, writing and crafting things too. I probably have ADHD, which means I suck at focusing x( I hope we'll get along!

Jazzy Maxine

Hi everyone, I am Jazzy Maxine from the Philippines. I am 17 years old and currently a first year Bachelor of Science in Nursing student. I hope we can study well for our future. Stay safe everyone

Devanand Tripathi

Study Buddy
Hi Devanand here but would prefer being called Dev.....
I m working in the IT industry and as IT industry is booming to new technologies. So keeping ourself update is very important and necessary.
Self growth is the very important in this COVID times...
I m learning coding, QA, psychology and agriculture etc. I have diverse interest on things. So it's hard to keep up with everything with current JOB.
I was egarly looking for one of the platform where I can find people with same interest and can help me and movtivate to keep up with things.
So here I m at MoocLab, I belive it's going to be helpful and I m impressed with the progress and genuine trustfull comments of users.

So let's binge for self growth and learns together and improve together.
Feel free to ping me....
Thanks Dev

D

Deleted member 24013

Hey there! I'm a new M. Ed. student (specializing in educational leadership) from Canada. I have a full-time course load for the spring/summer semester, so summer study buddies are especially needed! Thanks. :D

D

Deleted member 24028

Hello MoocLab Community!

• Who are you?
  • What are you learning?

hello, i am chloe an accounting student. i like listening to anime soundtracks while studying and reading manga during my free time. I enjoy talking about philosophy and having deep conversations but most of all, i want to establish a good outlook on studying and improve myself as i try to master my craft. this is all, i wish everyone good health and good luck! :))

Ceskag

Study Buddy
Hey :)
My name is Celine I am a 23 year old girl from Norway :)
I like to study but find it hard to keep motivation up with the current state of the world.
This year I am finishing my last year in high school where I have the subjects Norwegian, P.E and English culture and literature. I also study Spanish outside of school because I have a special interest in languages.
But I don't think that my study buddy has to study the same as me when we study together, I think just the fact that we are two people trying to sit down and focus together is the main point :)
Feel free to message me if you want to study together :D

jigyasakaur222

amoureux du voyage
hello!
my name is jigyasa kaur chawla. I am an engineering student major in mechanical trait. I am very depressed right now because i failed in my final years project and feeling ashamed of it. I am unable to concentrate over my studies because of this ,so i am hoping that studying and interacting with new people with help me to develop and know my place in society. I am resident of DELHI, India. In my future i want to become a successful engineer and so i need to struggle and fight with myself my laziness, my lenient attitude and the demon inside me.

Saybacillus

Hi, I'm Sai. I am currently studying medical laboratory science. I joined MoocLab recently to make myself feel a sense of urgency which I haven't felt for a long time now. Perhaps having you guys as study buddies could uplift this dying academic spirit of mine. Fighting!

yuzuhiko

Study Buddy
Hi. I am currently learning architecture, 2nd semester. I am also interested in learning Japanese. I am not the best when it comes to interacting with people. I am working on that one. I get too focused while doing my sheets. Looking forward to meet someone I click with.

D

Deleted member 23890

Hello everyone. I am Samaneh, a girl who is interested in medicine. To achieve my interest, I have to study very hard :)
I would be happy if a medical student interested in the course would accompany me on this path.
What are you studying now exactly?

sad_chinchilla

Hello! I am a computer science student. I joined Mooclab to improve my focus while studying and get motivated.

Attachments

• download (7).jpeg
    download (7).jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 146

Sarah_814

Hellu!
I'm Laura, 18 years and currently in grade 13, my final year of high school.
I will finish school this April and then plan on studying Psychology in the Netherlands.
Therefore my main focus will be studying Dutch and for the entrance exams of two universities.
However, I'm also interested in many other languages, so in the next couple of years I'd like to learn Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, ASL, Icelandic, Arabic and Chinese but I know that this will take a lot of time and effort so I will mainly focus on Dutch and some Spanish for now.
Other areas that I'm interested in are: playing the piano and ukulele; photography/editing and graphic design; drawing and arts in general.
I'm here to find a (possibly lifetime) study buddy so we can always support each other and hopefully form a great friendship.
While it would certainly be helpful if we have something in common, please don't hesitate to message and I'm sure we will have a great time together :)
Hoii, ik kom ook uit Nederland en ik zoek iemand waarmee ik kan leren. Ik heb 15 jaar en zit in 3 havo. Ik heb geen motivatie en daarom lijkt het mij fijn om met een Nederlands iemand te leren. Ik zou het leuk vinden als je een berichtje terug stuurd.

RuffledPerfectionist

Study Buddy
Hello! I'm Raven and I am a 3rd-year college student about to go into my final semester! I am currently working on my bachelor's degree in chemistry with a track in environmental chemistry. I am looking forward to possibly finding a good study buddy/accountability buddy (I am not necessarily looking to study the same topic as somebody, but more of a study alongside someone.)