Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Tiffany_pink123

Study Buddy
Hello everyone! My name is Tiffany and I am a first year law student. I live in Florida, USA and I am 23 years old. I hope to work in the public service sector in the international level to help others from around the world. Please feel free to message and get to know me. We do not need to study the same subject or be in the same time zone!

Janaki

Hello to everyone here.
I study in 12th (2nd pu) in Bangalore in jain college vv puram.
I need a study buddy .
I wish to clear neet.

Fatemeh96

Hello everyone :)
Hope you're doing well
I am Fatemeh and want to find a study buddy to keep motivated and concentrated. Im an English literature student and like to join someone who is studying this field or any other related field. Actually my main goal is to stay motivated for studying and the field my study buddy is studying makes no difference. I like to be connected to someone who is positive, hopeful and motivated.

Muhammad Shoaib

Study Buddy
Hello to everyone here.
I study in 12th (2nd pu) in Bangalore in jain college vv puram.
I need a study buddy .
I
Will you like to make me study buddy?
Hello everyone :)
Hope you're doing well
I am Fatemeh and want to find a study buddy to keep motivated and concentrated. Im an English literature student and like to join someone who is studying this field or any other related field. Actually my main goal is to stay motivated for studying and the field my study buddy is studying makes no difference. I like to be connected to someone who is positive, hopeful and motivated.

LisaLisa

Hi everyone! I'm Lisa. I'm really keen on learning languages. I've been learning Italian and German for some time.
Also I'm going to continue my education for Master degree (Religious Studies) so I need to prepare for the entrance exam. Look forward to making new friends and studying together :)

Fatemeh96

Hi everyone! I'm Lisa. I'm really keen on learning languages. I've been learning Italian and German for some time.
Also I'm going to continue my education for Master degree (Religious Studies) so I need to prepare for the entrance exam. Look forward to making new friends and studying together :)
Hello, we can join to study if you like

Arrah Espinas

Study Buddy
Hello everyone! I’m Arrah Espinas, and I am a nursing student from Saskatoon, Canada. I’m looking for a study buddy as I tend to procrastinate alone.
Looking forward to connecting with you!

Ari Z.

Hello, my name is Ari from Florida, USA. I am a freshman in Highschool and in the IB program. I would like to have someone to study Biology, Algebra 2, AP Government, or French with.

Kyle Davis

Hello everyone! My name is Kyle and I'm from the U.S. I am a high-school senior studying network and cyber security. I am going to be a software developer. I hope to see you all on the moon if not, in the star's.

GabiH

Hello! My name is Gabriel. My goal is to become a programmer. I would love somebody to study with so I wont procrastinate whilst doing so.

geeky.but.lazy

Study Buddy
Hey Everyone, I'm Shruti Sharan from India. I am a college student (2nd Year) and I'm currently pursuing B.Com from Delhi University. I think this site would be a great platform for my personal and professional development. I would learn many new things and I hope my study buddy would too. Looking forward to studying with you all!

Rayane

Hi.im parisa.im a med student in iran and its my last year. I would like to look for a study partner. I try to study more in internal medicine and i thought it could be a great help if i could share and discuss.
Hello, I'm Rayane, I am a medical student in Algeria. I'd love to become study partners.

Rayane

Hey everyone! I'd love to be your study buddy!

I'm Haydn and I'm from Australia. I'm currently in my second year of Medicine about to move into my clinical years. I'm looking for someone/some people to keep me on track towards the end of the year via zoom for study sessions. I'm outgoing and hard-working and I'd love to get to know a bit about you in short study breaks.

I'm studying medicine from home and need to be productive, so I'd like to have a quick chat here and there and then get to work. Happy to study with anyone - no matter the field! :)

Look forward to connecting. I personally like to use zoom.

Hope to hear from you!

Thanks,

Haydn :)

Hello Haydn
I am Rayane from Algeria, I'm a medical student and i'd love to have you as a study partner.
Help motivate each other and exchange articles and study material.

Channah

Group Manager
Study Buddy
I'm Channah, I'm working on my Bacherlor's in experimental animation (though I haven't got to the computers yet) and minoring in anthropological archeology. I work online as a freelance ESL teacher and I'm studying Japanese, Chinese, and Korean. I would love to eventually work as a concept artist in the video gaming field, but I'm also really enjoying my teaching job. Communicating with other people is my passion! I think Mooclab can help me because I'm an extrovert and I thrive in community. Especially due to COVID, I'm pretty isolated from my peers, classmates and professors. Being an island stinks! Haha. I think I would feel more invigorated in my study if I was with folks who understood the student journey and could help me along, and I'm looking forward to supporting my fellow students in the same way. Nice to meet you all!

Jahanavi Gupta

hey,
im a student of class 12 planning to crack neet next year thought to have a study buddy who motivates me and i to him or her probably become friends and work on each other to achieve dreams together

snilly

Howdy folks!
My name is Lillian and I am a senior in college studying public history and anthropology. I reside in St. Augustine, FL, USA. I hope to go into the field of museum education in the future. I am seeking a study buddy for the end of times who'd be down to zoom and keep each other on task; as alone, I am a pro-procrastinator!

Debian

• Hello everyone, I'm Debian, a medical student graduate, applying for medical residencies soon. I'm studying for USMLE Step 3 (American medical boards) and need a study partner ASAP. I live in Houston, my time zone is central time!

Titash

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hi I'm Titash, I am preparing for NEET 2021,I came here to make study buddies so that I don't feel lonely preparing for this hard test. I think mooclab can help me find study friends.

Cash Yan

Study Buddy
hello, I'm a 4th-year dental student here from Malaysia and looking for a person to study with a videocall (study buddy). looking forward to it. wish we can encourage each other and maybe help each other with topics :). if you are interested in it feels free to contact me. y'll have a nice day :)

Last edited by a moderator: