Welcome to our community! Please introduce yourself here...

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
Hello MoocLab Community! WELCOME!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • This thread is for introductions only. If you want to connect with someone, click on their profile and send them a message!
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.

Pamphile GANSOU

Study Buddy
Hi, everyone. My name is Pamphile Gansou. I am a courserian learner and have been in the field of online education since January 2015. So, I've already completed 7 Specializations of the iMBA leading up to the degree program of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and am currently completing the IBM Professional Data Science but already earned 7 certificates in it. Since my goal is to become a technician of products i.e., a real Product Manager and a 3d printing expert, I've completed the Software Product Management Specialization, the Digital Product Management: modern fundamentals, the 3 courses of the Introduction to Project Management: initiating, principles and practices Specialization, the 4 courses of the 3d printing Specialization whose the Capstone Project will start shortly. I've completed other courses from the State University of New York, the University of Michigan, Johns Hopkins University. That's who I am and what I am going to be in the near future. So, I am really excited to join the MoocLab Community that will make us the true leaders of the future. Thanks.

Last edited:

Betty Boop

Hi Everyone!
I'm an art student currently studying a Diploma in Art and Design. I'm from Devon, England and am hoping to get into either architecture or Illustration this year.

I'm passionate about education and I really want to get a degree.

I hope I meet other people who have my passions here!

JohnComm

Geetings!
I work in web development and try to keep up to date through open online courses - there are loads out there!
I first started coding when I was about 15 years old and was always looking to learn more .. and still am!
I found out about MoocLab from my sister and decided to take a look, so here I am :cool:

Pamphile GANSOU

Study Buddy
Geetings!
I work in web development and try to keep up to date through open online courses - there are loads out there!
I first started coding when I was about 15 years old and was always looking to learn more .. and still am!
I found out about MoocLab from my sister and decided to take a look, so here I am :cool:
Geetings!
I found out about MoocLab from my sister and decided to take a look, so here I am :cool:[/QUO

Welcome John!
Thank you for joining the wonderful community here on MoocLab. You're in the right place where we can flock together towards a destination where we will be taking our career to a higher level, which will make us all the great visionaries of tomorrow.

Mrs M

Hey. I'm Mandy. Nice to meet you. I'm a mum of two and need to keep my skills up (and my brain sane!) whilst bringing up my children...which brought me to MoocLab! I love learning new things from the arts to technology and I use online courses to do this from home.

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
Hi everyone! I'm Joanna.I'm doing bachelor in nursing.I'm 19 and it's my first year doing this course.I need a study buddy to help me upgrade my knowledge and to make studying fun.
Hi Joanna. Welcome to the MoocLab community. You may be interested in joining the Medicine Study Group to meet other members studying medicine and nursing. You will have received an invite to join :)

Maggie May

Hello everyone! Nice to meet you :)
I'm a newbie here so wanted to say hi. I'm in my final year at uni studying English Literature (in the UK). Will soon be graduating (hopefully!) and then get a job (hopefully too!). Looking forward to meeting some like-minded people...

D

Deleted member 8888

Hello everyone,
I'm a PhD student based in the UK, researching in the field of Heritage. I'm struggling with the writing-up phase, so hoping to find some extra support and motivation to spend more time at my desk.

D

Deleted member 8912

Hello everybody (sorry if my English is bad) ! I am Samuel, a French medical student (1st year) and I have a competitive exam to pass to enter in 2nd year (I already now I will have to repeat this year)

I would love to find a study buddy because I am very distracted during the Week-end, sometimes I Don't study at all in one day, I need someone to "force" me to study more

Have a good day !

Pamphile GANSOU

Study Buddy
Hi Samuel. Welcome to the MoocLab community. My name is Pamphile GANSOU and I am a Community Tutor Expert here at MoocLab. You've done great in searching a group that will really help for your studies in medicine. So, you might find the Medicine Study Group interesting to meet other members studying medicine and nursing. Thank you for joining this smart community!:

Pamphile GANSOU

Study Buddy
Hi George! Welcome to the MoocLab Community. My name is Pamphile GANSOU and I am a Community Tutor Expert here at MoocLab. You've done great in searching a group that will really help you for your studies in mathematics, statistics, computer science and much more. So, you might find the Study Buddy Group of your interest here to meet other members. Thank you for joining this smart community!

Hifza

Study Buddy
Hello MoocLab Community!

I'm Carolyn, the founder of MoocLab. WELCOME!

There are so many awesome members who have joined MoocLab so I wanted to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the things you are up to.

Some questions you may answer to get you going…feel free to add anything else if you want to (just keep it friendly and appropriate!).
  • Who are you?
  • What are you learning?
  • How do you plan to use your new skills? Personally/professionally?
  • How do you think MoocLab can help you achieve your goals?
  • What courses have you taken, or are planning to take?
Simply write your post in the reply box at the end of this thread and click on Post Reply. (You'll need to be logged in to do this).

I can't wait to meet our community here...

Some housekeeping to keep in mind
  • If you are new to our forums see our How to Guide
  • Check out our Terms & Rules
  • Please do not post any personal information on this forum. You share your personal information here at your own risk.
  • If you are under 13 years old, please don't participate on this forum. This is for your own safety.
Hii. My name is Hifza and I am doing a diploma in Information technology. I have joined this platform so I can study in a group because I study well with other people, also so I can get a better insight on different topics or work.

Pamphile GANSOU

Study Buddy
Hii. My name is Hifza and I am doing a diploma in Information technology. I have joined this platform so I can study in a group because I study well with other people, also so I can get a better insight on different topics or work.

Hi Hifza! Welcome to the MoocLab Community. You've done great in searching a group that will really help you for your studies in mathematics, statistics, computer science and much more. So, you might find the Study Groups of your interest here to meet other members. Thank you for joining this smart community!

KAPPAS

Hi!I am Spyridon Kappas from Agrinio,Greece.I am Secondary Education Teacher (Agrinio)and Former Principal of Institute of Vocational Training of Agrinio.I am Med, Phd Candidate at University of Patras and i am interested about MOOCs as a professional development for Secondary Education teachers.