Study Buddy Usmle

• Thread starter Deleted member 68603
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 68603

Hello everyone
I have just started my preparation for usmle step 1 preparation and planning to give at the end of next year. Looking for dedicated and hardworking study partner till the end of the exam. My source is BNB videos FA Pathoma sketchy micro and Physeo for now and planning to complete first read of all the systems in 3-4 months.

yanchy

Hello everyone
I have just started my preparation for usmle step 1 preparation and planning to give at the end of next year. Looking for dedicated and hardworking study partner till the end of the exam. My source is BNB videos FA Pathoma sketchy micro and Physeo for now and planning to complete first read of all the systems in 3-4 months.
hello am yanchy , i can help you in this.

Last edited by a moderator:

karrica99

Hello everyone
Do you prefer video lectures (BNB), reading (First Aid), or a combination?

D

Deleted member 68751

Hello everyone
I'm interested

tonyadams

You can consider joining Facebook groups or Twitter communities specifically focused on USMLE Step 1 preparation. You can often post messages or use hashtags to express your interest in finding a study partner. Buckshot Roulette