Study Buddy To stay motivated!

Ayka

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi guys! I know everyone here looking for studybudies to stay motivated and to study together but it is not always easy because nobody stay long sometimes it getting bored or time zones are different
And you can't study with the same person regularly at the end it makes you unmotivated and proscinating. Or they suggest different apps to study it also will proscinate you. I say if you join for studying just study we can start the day at the time example I study for 7-8 hours and end of day I report it. Just for stay motivated and keep studying.
Ayka Agayeva is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Ayka Agayeva's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 743 972 6581
Passcode: 6fuKkw

Last edited:

r.shara22

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey, i feel the same struggle here and i have exams coming up so ill be studying around 8 hours a day
if you would like I can study too

Ayka

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey, i feel the same struggle here and i have exams coming up so ill be studying around 8 hours a day
if you would like I can study toh
Hi. Here is UTC+3 I wake up early like 5 or 6 if you want you can text me to join

r.shara22

Group Manager
Study Buddy
yeaah i 1 hour behind you
UTC +2 here
so yeah i would like to join but most probably 8-9

D

Deleted member 32133

Hi guys! I know everyone here looking for studybudies to stay motivated and to study together but it is not always easy because nobody stay long sometimes it getting bored or time zones are different
And you can't study with the same person regularly at the end it makes you unmotivated and proscinating. Or they suggest different apps to study it also will proscinate you. I say if you join for studying just study we can start the day at the time example I study for 7-8 hours and end of day I report it. Just for stay motivated and keep studying.

Join Zoom Meeting

Can i join?

helen999

Join Zoom Meeting

hey I'm UTC +4..i wake up early too. i wold like to join if you still want study buddy

sammyy22

jee aspirant
Study Buddy

Join Zoom Meeting

hey i would like to join too

Enitan

I am interested! Can I still join?

Join Zoom Meeting

Hey I am interested, can I still join?