Study Buddy Study Partner to seriously work for the upcoming 3 months !

creaz

Hello, I am currently a final year computer science student preparing for my placements and simultaneously preparing for the master admission preparation. Due to my lack of discipline priorly I have a tons of thing I have planned on for completion by the end of December like my JAVA and android dev projects; certifications , etc...So I am looking for someone with whom I can share my day to day schedule and maybe keep a record, vice versa and be accountable for each other's task.

Um .. so if you might be interested we can further discuss.. Also I don't have any such requests just one .. 3 months left for a new year I wanna make them count.. so if u r up for it let's work !

Thank you

*Also I have no idea how this app works so....:)*

sahil05

Hello, I am currently a final year computer science student preparing for my placements and simultaneously preparing for the master admission preparation. Due to my lack of discipline priorly I have a tons of thing I have planned on for completion by the end of December like my JAVA and android dev projects; certifications , etc...So I am looking for someone with whom I can share my day to day schedule and maybe keep a record, vice versa and be accountable for each other's task.

Um .. so if you might be interested we can further discuss.. Also I don't have any such requests just one .. 3 months left for a new year I wanna make them count.. so if u r up for it let's work !

Thank you

*Also I have no idea how this app works so....:)*
Hi, I am a CS graduate but not that good with data structures. So I am in a similar situation like you and want to grasp things asap. So can we connect?