Study Buddy Study group to study something interesting

gawth

Study Buddy
Hi,

not sure how well this will work as a concept but figure I will give it a go...I really enjoy learning new stuff but I don't have anything specific in mind so I'd to pull together a group of like minded folk who are happy to pick a subject as a group and then spend a month or so studying that subject.

Maybe there is a course or subject you've always been interested in but you need some company? Maybe, like me, you are just interested in keeping the old grey matter active.

I am UK based and only able to study in the evenings in English (although maybe I should learn a new language!).

Reply to this thread or message me if you are interested and let's see if we can get a group together...

Alan

D

Deleted member 15084

Hi Alan,

I'm running open study sessions on Thursdays from 1pm until 3pm GMT that you might be interested in.

Anyone welcome, as long as they're serious students. These are silent study sessions for the most part. Quick hello at 1pm, then study until 2pm, short break, then the second half until 3pm. Last session of the year will be on the 17th of December 2020.

Get in touch if you would like to join and I'll send you the link to the study room.

Might see you there!

Last edited by a moderator:

gawth

Study Buddy
Hi Alan,

I'm running open study sessions on Thursdays from 1pm until 3pm GMT that you might be interested in.

Anyone welcome, as long as they're serious students. These are silent study sessions for the most part. Quick hello at 1pm, then study until 2pm, short break, then the second half until 3pm. Last session of the year will be on the 17th of December 2020.

Get in touch if you would like to join and I'll send you the link to the study room.

Might see you there!
Thanks Bella. Gotta work (as in day job) but thanks for the offer.
Alan

D

Deleted member 15084

Thanks Bella. Gotta work (as in day job) but thanks for the offer.
Alan
Ah that's a shame. My work is flexible, which means I can schedule it around my study time and keep my weekends free for outdoor activities. Well, if anyone from the group wants to start a weekend session, I'll ask them to invite you. Or you could start one?

Noor alhuda

Study Buddy
Hi,

not sure how well this will work as a concept but figure I will give it a go...I really enjoy learning new stuff but I don't have anything specific in mind so I'd to pull together a group of like minded folk who are happy to pick a subject as a group and then spend a month or so studying that subject.

Maybe there is a course or subject you've always been interested in but you need some company? Maybe, like me, you are just interested in keeping the old grey matter active.

I am UK based and only able to study in the evenings in English (although maybe I should learn a new language!).

Reply to this thread or message me if you are interested and let's see if we can get a group together...

Alan