Study Buddy STUDY BUDDY ON A REGULAR BASIS

Rose_M

Hey! I'm looking for a study buddy I'll be able to study with daily or at least on a regular basis. Doing a study session of at least 5 hours (I need to catch up on everything I procrastinated on) would be amazinggg!
I don't mind if we study different subjects but I'd like to have small chats during the break/ breaks and the only languages I know are italian, English and a little bit of Arabic.
If you're trying to study hard and prove yourself u can do it but need some motivation, don't hesitate to text me!

RahulChandel

Study Buddy
Hey am also looking for someone to study with
UTC/GMT +5:30 hours
This is my time zone
I study from 9 am till 2 pm if u r interested drop a message.

Careyssa

Study Buddy
Hey! I'm looking for a study buddy I'll be able to study with daily or at least on a regular basis. Doing a study session of at least 5 hours (I need to catch up on everything I procrastinated on) would be amazinggg!
I don't mind if we study different subjects but I'd like to have small chats during the break/ breaks and the only languages I know are italian, English and a little bit of Arabic.
If you're trying to study hard and prove yourself u can do it but need some motivation, don't hesitate to text me!
Hi. I can be your study buddy. I'm also looking for a study buddy