Study Buddy Study Buddy Feedback & Suggestions

Posted in 'Study Buddy' started by Carolyn, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Carolyn

Carolyn Founder at MoocLab Staff Member

If you have any comments, suggestions or feedback on MoocLab's Study Buddy Program, please post them below.

AD Coursera logo Build skills for a top job in any industry. Explore hundreds of business courses on Coursera today. AD Udemy logo You can learn it too! Our top-rated courses now starting at just $11.99.
  2. Nedzad

Nedzad Well-Known Member Study Buddy Expert

So far so great :) Everything is working like a charm! :)

Carolyn likes this.
  3. Abhinav

Abhinav New Member Study Buddy

Would be useful to increase awareness about study buddy and other features in Linkedin and other groups. For example - Statistics/ Analytics/ R/ Data Science groups.

4. Carolyn

Hi @Abhinav . Thank you for your suggestion which is a great idea. We will look into promoting Study Buddy in specific groups as you suggest.:)

5. Tara

Tara Member Study Buddy

It would be great if there were some suggestions on how to use the study buddy program online. I've found a study buddy but we're so far and we don't know what we can do online to help our studies.

Carolyn likes this.
  6. Carolyn

This is a great suggestion @Tara. I will look into publishing some suggestions of ways study buddies can collaborate online to aid their learning.
    Can I ask if you have both enrolled on a course?

7. Tara

Tara Member Study Buddy

Thank you Carolyn. Yes we've both enrolled on a course at Coursera and we also try to motivate each other to study more, and that's very good. But we don't exactly have a plan to follow and we don't know what else we can do.

Carolyn likes this.
  8. Carolyn

Yes, there are many strategies and tools which can be used for online collaboration whilst studying together. I will be working on a guide to help you and others get the most out of having a Study Buddy :)

9. Tara

Tara Member Study Buddy

Thank you, that'd be helpful :)