Study Buddy Study Buddy Feedback & Suggestions

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
If you have any comments, suggestions or feedback on MoocLab's Study Buddy Program, please post them below.

Abhinav

Study Buddy
Would be useful to increase awareness about study buddy and other features in Linkedin and other groups. For example - Statistics/ Analytics/ R/ Data Science groups.

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
Hi @Abhinav . Thank you for your suggestion which is a great idea. We will look into promoting Study Buddy in specific groups as you suggest.:)

Tara

Study Buddy
It would be great if there were some suggestions on how to use the study buddy program online. I've found a study buddy but we're so far and we don't know what we can do online to help our studies.

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
This is a great suggestion @Tara. I will look into publishing some suggestions of ways study buddies can collaborate online to aid their learning.
Can I ask if you have both enrolled on a course?

Tara

Study Buddy
This is a great suggestion @Tara. I will look into publishing some suggestions of ways study buddies can collaborate online to aid their learning.
Can I ask if you have both enrolled on a course?
Thank you Carolyn. Yes we've both enrolled on a course at Coursera and we also try to motivate each other to study more, and that's very good. But we don't exactly have a plan to follow and we don't know what else we can do.

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
Yes, there are many strategies and tools which can be used for online collaboration whilst studying together. I will be working on a guide to help you and others get the most out of having a Study Buddy :)

Tara

Study Buddy
Yes, there are many strategies and tools which can be used for online collaboration whilst studying together. I will be working on a guide to help you and others get the most out of having a Study Buddy :)
Thank you, that'd be helpful :)

abood.ixv

Study Buddy
Hello, is there a way to change my study field, I think I mistakenly chose the wrong thing, is there a way to change it?