Study Buddy Need a study buddy you can study whatever...

elyrivera491

Hey everyone, I'm in my first year of university studying architecture and sometimes I find it helps me to study with someone so I don't get distracted. I also find it hard to stay motivated in our current times so I hope we can keep each other motivated. I am from the UK so keep that in mind...

Just lemme know if anyone can study rn I also use the Pomodoro technique but we can try other ways if needed.
I also don't mind talking in breaks or whatever as I would like to get to know more people and work on that :)
u have link?

D

Deleted member 28870

Hey everyone, I'm in my first year of university studying architecture and sometimes I find it helps me to study with someone so I don't get distracted. I also find it hard to stay motivated in our current times so I hope we can keep each other motivated. I am from the UK so keep that in mind...

Just lemme know if anyone can study rn I also use the Pomodoro technique but we can try other ways if needed.
I also don't mind talking in breaks or whatever as I would like to get to know more people and work on that :)
hi! i would happy if we can study together!

D

Deleted member 28871

I am wanting to join but everytime i select the zoom link it says invalid meeting