Study Buddy NEED A STUDY BUDDY (senior year/class 12)

Shreyaa2311

she/her
Study Buddy
Hey! I am Shreyaa, i am in my senior year of highschool and i am looking for someone to study with. I've taken Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Math, tbh idc if we have the same subjects, i just need someone to keep me focused cause my exams are nearing and i promise to help you out and keep you motivated as well. I am available on discord and zoom. I would also like to study with people who are of my age group and not older. We can workout the time difference and study schedule. But pls LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!

Faxi

Hey! I am Shreyaa, i am in my senior year of highschool and i am looking for someone to study with. I've taken Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Math, tbh idc if we have the same subjects, i just need someone to keep me focused cause my exams are nearing and i promise to help you out and keep you motivated as well. I am available on discord and zoom. I would also like to study with people who are of my age group and not older. We can workout the time difference and study schedule. But pls LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!
Hey im in 12th do you wanted to study together?

Prashurya Goswami

Study Buddy
Hey shreya we have a regular gmeet. Let me know if you wanna join some students there are in class 12 but we also have seniors. I graduated from highscholl in 2019. So let me know if you wanna study together with us.

Mannny

Hi I'm also in 12th grade taking maths, physics, chemistry and computer science. When are u available? Im from South Asia and my time zone is +5:45