Study Buddy Need a dedicated language study buddy

Alex1221

Study Buddy
Hello! I'm looking for a study buddy to learn Japanese with. I have been studying on my own for about 4 months, but practicing speaking is difficult with no one to talk to. I take my studies quite seriously, so I'd like someone who does the same and is willing to commit to several study sessions per week, lasting between 2-3 hours each. I'd prefer someone in UTC-4 so that scheduling doesn't become an issue. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, message me and we can discuss the details!

Procrastinator101

Study Buddy
Hello! I'm looking for a study buddy to learn Japanese with. I have been studying on my own for about 4 months, but practicing speaking is difficult with no one to talk to. I take my studies quite seriously, so I'd like someone who does the same and is willing to commit to several study sessions per week, lasting between 2-3 hours each. I'd prefer someone in UTC-4 so that scheduling doesn't become an issue. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, message me and we can discuss the details!
Hi saw your offer and i had been trying to learn Japanese too but couldn't focus on it and would love to be your study buddy hope we can talk about the time

yuki1024

Study Buddy
Hi I'm Japanese , looking for study buddies and also language exchange partners. I have to improve my English skills also. If you are interested in studying together, feel free to message me.

Joe_H

Engineering student interested in many things
Study Buddy
Hi I'm Japanese , looking for study buddies and also language exchange partners. I have to improve my English skills also. If you are interested in studying together, feel free to message me.
hey, I'm from Egypt and I want to improve my English aswell, if it's good for you, you can text me on WhatsApp, +201067502389

yuki1024

Study Buddy
hey, I'm from Egypt and I want to improve my English aswell, if it's good for you, you can text me on WhatsApp, +201067502389
Thanks for your replay, Joe. I sent a message to your WhatsApp number. If you've not received it yet, let me know