1. This is a new forum so there may not be a lot of messages here yet. We need YOU to get the ball rolling, so don't be shy... get posting! Check out the How to Guide if you need help.

Dismiss Notice
  2. We're here to help you stay connected and progress together. Read about MoocLab's response to COVID-19 ►

Dismiss Notice

My MEDschool Journey

Posted in 'Track Your Progress (NEW FORUM)' started by Nellymedicalstudent, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Nellymedicalstudent

Nellymedicalstudent New Member

Hello everyone ,
    I'm Nelly , It's nice to meet you , I'am a second year medical student , I intend to be a very skilled and professional physician ( maybe surgeon specifically ) , I hope MOOClap could help me enjoying this journey and stay motivated , so let's get started :p:):)

Babydragon and MoocLab like this.
    AD Coursera logo Build skills for a top job in any industry. Explore hundreds of business courses on Coursera today. AD Udemy logo You can learn it too! Our top-rated courses now starting at just $11.99.
  2. MoocLab

MoocLab Official Account Group Manager

Welcome to MoocLab, Nelly :). It would be great if you shared your study journey so far as a starting point. You can then update your progress as and when.