Study Buddy Med school finals accountability buddy needed GMT+5

taimourrr

Study Buddy
Hey, I'm a final year med student and I have a bunch of (1000+) new Anki cards that I've slacked on + reviews that I really need to be more efficient at churning through but its difficult- important because once I get through them I have to learn some more new material in time for finals at the end of December. Study sessions would be from 7-11:30 am then 12:30 to 5:30 pm everyday except Sundays (till 3PM). I study at a café so it'd be text or audio check ins every hour to keep each other in check after target setting.

D

Deleted member 67796

I am a bds second yr student..just want some support I guess felt down these days..after class 4.30 till night I can learn
Hey I am studying bds final year I hope I can help you

Frankie35

Hey, I'm a final year med student and I have a bunch of (1000+) new Anki cards that I've slacked on + reviews that I really need to be more efficient at churning through but its difficult- important because once I get through them I have to learn some more new material in time for finals at the end of December. Study sessions would be from 7-11:30 am then 12:30 to 5:30 pm everyday except Sundays (till 3PM). I study at a café so it'd be text or audio check ins every hour to keep each other in check after target setting.
Hey what's up man. Iam an my last year of nursing. And iam looking to study with someone in the medical field. Can we study together? Let chat on whatsapp or send me an email here.
Thanks