Study Buddy Looking study buddy UTC+4 medecine

imanethereseafrica

Study Buddy
Hi, I'm 19, I'm French (girl), I also speak English, but I live on an island so I have a UTC+4.
I'm studying medicine, I'm in my first year, it's a very important year for me as it's going to determine my future: in France access to medical studies that really start the second year is via a selection process in the first year, it's a "contest" / " qualifying exam with limited places numbers".
In my academy, there are 80 places for access to medical studies (2nd years) and we can only try one time so if you fail you have to change your career choice or go in a foreign country, so in my academy the aim is to reach the first 40 places because the remaining 40 are a bit "random ".

I got my results for the first semester a few days ago and I'm ranked 19/~600 - my parents are happy, but I'm very disappointed because I've been working for this for a long time, so I'd like to aim for the very top places in the second semester (it's a bit complicated as a system, so if we get in touch and you're interested, I could explain).

Anyway, I like to work at least 14 hours a day (7 days a week).

I'm looking for someone to talk to by message so that we can encourage each other and achieve our goals (wattsap only, I have no other distractions).

I used to do study cams with my friends before so we can do that too (although I don't want to show my face, I'd be more comfortable if it was a girl too, and someone who has the same time zone as me wouldn't be bad so we can do 6am-11pm together).

I hope that I have clear
Hoping to get in touch with you

Let's work the hardest ☺️☺️