Study Buddy Looking for study partner

• Thread starter Deleted member 50723
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 50723

Hi, all looking for a study buddy who can help me concentrate on my studies and accompany me while studying. I am looking forward to hearing from you. I will also share the best knowledge I have and help you.

waseem6589

Hi, all looking for a study buddy who can help me concentrate on my studies and accompany me while studying. I am looking forward to hearing from you. I will also share the best knowledge I have and help you.
Hii hope u are fine. Im preparing for my upcoming medicine exams in may. I need someone who can study with me for long period we can help eachother. we can motivate eachother. If you are willing to study with me we will study for 10-12 hours daily we will use pomodoro we will sudy for 50 mnutes and take break for10 minutes.if you are comfortable then reply

Quote Reply

waseem6589

Hii hope u are fine. Im preparing for my upcoming medicine exams in may. I need someone who can study with me for long period we can help eachother. we can motivate eachother. If you are willing to study with me we will study for 10-12 hours daily we will use pomodoro we will study for 50 minutes and take break for 10 minutes

D

Deleted member 50723

Hii hope u are fine. Im preparing for my upcoming medicine exams in may. I need someone who can study with me for long period we can help eachother. we can motivate eachother. If you are willing to study with me we will study for 10-12 hours daily we will use pomodoro we will study for 50 minutes and take break for 10 minutes
Okay then lets study